Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prediction

I've been looking deep into predictive astrology lately and have many questions, maybe sisters or brothers can share knowledge. I have recently viewed a progressed sun chart but am not quite sure what to look for. Once I view the progressed chart where exactly do I go from there? I know the progressions only work for sun-mars (fast planets/angles) When I was studying jos main site High Priestess Maxine mentioned some examples, such as Sun:Mercury being a good time for studies, and educational things. Does that mean I look at the progressed sun and if it's in aspect to NATAL Mercury? Or is it an aspect the progressed sun has to the Mercury in said, progressed chart?? Or is it progressed sun to a Mercury transit?? But transits are said to only be useful for slow outer planets so do I disregard transiting Mercury? Or let's say I progressed my Sun and notice the midheaven of the progressed chart is at 0* of certain sign, then I add transiting Pluto... (slow planet) and see it only 5* away. Will transiting Pluto effect the progressed chart or do transits only effect Natal? Like I mentioned, I have many questions... here are a few main ones for now. Maybe I can learn more another day in another post.
Do transiting planets effect a progressed sun/moon chart, a solar return chart? or only Natal chart?
Are transits strictly Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto?
Can you make a progressed chart based off Mars or Venus?
Thanks all for reading. SS blessings to all, and Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back