Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon in Cancer

Hi to all!
I have Moon in Cancer, a clingy sign, and I was suggested to do a freeing the soul working to remove attachments to past(and this) life relationships, because the girls I liked, even slightly, I can't forget them so easily, and the thoughts on them come back often.

The question is how to solve this issue.

Is a work with MUNKA enough?
Do you suggest any other word of power?
Do I need to do a Moon square to avoid the attachments to be created so easily?

Do you have an affirmation to suggest?

Sorry for all the questions. Even the one is enough to me.
Thanks
HH

Muñka is good. If they don't disappear after the working, you should considering cutting ties directly at the astral level.

The Moon won't help with detaching. Quite the opposite. You can use the air element instead, if need be.

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!
I have Moon in Cancer, a clingy sign, and I was suggested to do a freeing the soul working to remove attachments to past(and this) life relationships, because the girls I liked, even slightly, I can't forget them so easily, and the thoughts on them come back often.

The question is how to solve this issue.

Is a work with MUNKA enough?
Do you suggest any other word of power?
Do I need to do a Moon square to avoid the attachments to be created so easily?

Do you have an affirmation to suggest?

Sorry for all the questions. Even the one is enough to me.
Thanks
HH
Munka should suffice for this. Usually even just 9 days of a Munka working with proper focus, started during a waning moon, is enough to remove ties to a person.
For really stubborn cases you can do it for longer, but usually this is not necessary. If the attachment is huge, and you have big blockages about letting go, you can do it for 40 days. Decide for yourself how long you need, depending on how well it works for you.

I don't think a Moon square is necessary for this. In fact, I think using the Moon planetary mantra might make things worse. I'm honestly not sure what you could use here, except maybe invoking some air to learn how to detach yourself from some things when necessary.
Maybe someone else will have more advice about this specific issue.

Interesting.
Thank you for the asnwers.
I will go for 40 days, just to be sure to free myself from this life and past life attachments.

HH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back