Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transiting mercury rx

scorpiorising

Hello

New SS brief question:

I am wondering if transiting mercury rx is a good time to get things off the chest or mind? Especially that it can be something that clears up misunderstandings.

scorpiorising said:
Hello

New SS brief question:

I am wondering if transiting mercury rx is a good time to get things off the chest or mind? Especially that it can be something that clears up misunderstandings.
If you mean talking things over with another person, then I think you'd be better off waiting until it has passed. MercuryR commonly leads to communication-problems and misunderstandings.

This time is good for focusing on revising things, like editing a text, optimizing plans you have set previously, and so on.

I would avoid that. Miscommunication and misunderstandings are the bread and butter of Mercury retrograde. And these can be especially intense now that Mercury is in Scorpio. Intenss fights can escalate, even resulting in violence. Deep grudges can result. Especially you would need to see where Mercury is transiting (house) in your chart and what planets is it aspecting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back