Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

materialism

StyleCoin

a person born with the capricorn sun with his capricorn ascendant in the first house, what does that mean? can you be more attached to materialism?

I'm just gonna state despite the fact we warn about the incompetent materialism of the enemy, which works in a very dangerous way to render spirituality useless.

Materialism in of itself as long as you balance with spirituality is a good thing. You want and or need something, that isn't negative.

It's natural to want say a watch or fancy clothing or even a basic wonderful meal to eat and continue to eat wonderful foods.

Just normal but as long as you balance it out, think to a higher reasoning like the Gods do.

A faint bit of materialism is inevitable. Just realize that you are you. Not your car, not the man who has a hot wife or the amount of money you have. You are the potential to make all of this happen. You are the one experiencing all of it happening. And don't think too much about it. Just don't let the things you own end up owning you.

Completely detaching from the material will cause nihilism to manifest and the spiritual is intricately linked with the material. Vibration manifests into material reality. Don't get too attached to your possession's to the point your neurotic and don't become a femme hermit either. The balance is in between.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back