Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

lunar eclipse and tips.

StyleCoin

hi guys, i see here that on january 10th 2020 there will be a lunar eclipse, rtr that day is more powerful along with the high energies?

if you can give me astrology tips, i am loving learning about, i fell in love with astrology, i want to learn the most about.

StyleCoin said:
hi guys, i see here that on january 10th 2020 there will be a lunar eclipse, rtr that day is more powerful along with the high energies?

if you can give me astrology tips, i am loving learning about, i fell in love with astrology, i want to learn the most about.

I'm not sure the RTR schedule for those dates probably just F-RTR continuing. But according to a prior post we might be doing a new ritual and sounds to me that may possibly be such date as we normally start rituals on power dates, like solar or lunar or astronomical/astrological power dates.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560

Not sure when the ritual will occur but it's possible your unto something.

Best thing to do is wait for the 2020 SS Calendar, that way you know if you wish to do a ritual or a square or something on those dates. Hopefully they release it a bit early like early-mid November that way you got sometime to calculate a head mostly for the squares albeit this years Jupiter spamming is based on the prior 2013 Sag time period so we told people to focus on those squares.

Gear88 said:
StyleCoin said:

I'm not sure the RTR schedule for those dates probably just F-RTR continuing. But according to a prior post we might be doing a new ritual and sounds to me that may possibly be such date as we normally start rituals on power dates, like solar or lunar or astronomical/astrological power dates.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560

Not sure when the ritual will occur but it's possible your unto something.

Best thing to do is wait for the 2020 SS Calendar, that way you know if you wish to do a ritual or a square or something on those dates. Hopefully they release it a bit early like early-mid November that way you got sometime to calculate a head mostly for the squares albeit this years Jupiter spamming is based on the prior 2013 Sag time period so we told people to focus on those squares.
thanks for answering :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back