Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn and Capricorn/Aquarius Ascendants

darkmonkey666

How does Saturn work differntly when it is ruler or co ruler in the case of Aquarius. I heard Maxine mention something about this once but she never elaborated on it I don't think (if she did point me to that post) I am Aquarius rising I am curious on this and yeah I do sense it does work differntly in those Ascendants but I don't understand how.

I get and expect that Saturn would work really good in Aquarius and be really powerful especially since it is in Libra but I am interested in how that might be an explanation of it

I am not dumb I have an idea I can be kind of shy in a way and I see Aquarius Ascendants sometimes have similar issues growing up to Capricorn which would tell me Saturn rules this too but I want to know how it just still seems a little contradictory so far as the two energies for me to fully understand

To sum it up so far I understand it:
It gives you endurance, it makes you strong, you are hardworking and Saturn‘s energies are more positive for you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back