Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important questions? ?

alandaleb10

Website
www.joyofsatan.com
Hello dear family
I have 2 questions
1.in gonna to start sun square,so my question is can i use it for rich and magic power together,or just one ut of them?
2.i knew its important to control our emotions and feelings,my question is why and how,
In addition , i became very sensitive and emotional since i joined satanism and started meditation.

Use your sensitivity and emotions as a tool in a good constructive way. Sense to feel the energies better, and emotions to be motivation. But don't let the emotions control you or pull you down. Control them enough to use them for a good purpose, but don't block them out or limit them.

You are rather new aren‘t you?
Have you opened your chakras yet? If not then open your chakras and make them strong, I think it might be dangerous if you do Squares if you are too weak to stand the energies.
You should focus on only 1 thing to keep the energies as focused as possible.

Keep your emotions in check for your own safety but aswell for those who you love and are around you. If you do not control your anger chances are that you harm people who you love. They are getting sick, accidents etc.

Also it is important to have your own thoughts under control, believe me.

Actually my bro I have been meditation for 7 years now and i can feel my chakras very easy ,i can move a piece of paper using my hands energy ,also i do kundalini for one year and half now
But i cant control my emotions and im really suffering, im not open enough to summon so i need your help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back