Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A little (not so little) problem

Blackdragon666

I have a situation.. I have Venus opposition Pluto on my natal chart, and around January this year, my transiting Venus contacted my natal Pluto. So I fell in love with someone, who's actually a fellow SS. I don't much about synastries but the sign on the cusp of my seventh house is Taurus, and that's her rising sign while that on the cusp of her seventh house is Scorpio, my rising sign. Anyway, the relationship was going great until about a month ago, when I asked her a question that hurt her a lot and triggered one of her personal fears. She's had quite a heck of a life dealing with wannabes and guys who just want to use her. So she has that fear, that all guys are the same and she isn't worthy of love. And she applied it to me too after the incident, so we broke up. I do love her a lot(Venus/Pluto) though she just doesn't believe me no matter what I do, and has even stopped talking to me. At this point, everything I do just makes her confirm her fears. She has a very nasty placement on her birth chart, which I won't talk about here but is responsible for her low esteem and pessimism. And this whole thing is taking its toll on me-first the break up happened because of a superficial reason, and she's sank back into her older self before she met me. And I love her A LOT. Something else is that I also have Venus conjunct Saturn, and my transiting Venus touched this aspect around the time this whole thing started. So now I'm just feeling low, hurt and wondering what I should do. I miss her so much, and I'm also concerned about her because she's just adding more scars to herself and she does love me too, her fears are behind thus. The break up is just doing damage to both of us and the reason is superficial. It really doesn't have to be this way. I've tried to use sex magic on her, not for love because she does love me, but to ease her emotions and make her see things from a different angle, but she's fixed on her decision. Advice of any kind is appreciated, from anyone with knowledge in astrology like Lydia, HP HC or just anyone with some good advice. Oh and Venus will be transiting my natal Jupiter in a few days, I wonder if that favours a working to fix things. Sorry for the rant, Hail Satan!

Maybe Wunjo rune on her, to help her heal and get past this issue she has. Also, clean her aura and chakras daily (at least for a while, it only takes a few minutes).

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Also, if you haven't already, send her a text or email, telling her that you care about her but will give her the space she needs, and mention that you are there for her if she needs anything, and that you would never hurt her in any way. Make her feel safe with you, but don't come across as too intense. Sometimes intensity is great (depending on the person), but sometimes space is needed. Just tell her you will be whatever she needs you to be, and then hopefully with the workings she will come back to you.

If she is a SS shouldn't her be more open minded and try to listen to you? And shouldn't she try to fix her problems? Does she at least meditate or she is a SS only by name?

Really the situation is easy if She would just try to listen to you. Now i don't know what you did but if it's truly because of her then the problem is her. I would suggest a spell to make her understand you but if she does meditate she may be protected from spells (?). Try to talk to her one more time if she doesn't listen then do a spell to find a good partner for you.

luis said:
If she is a SS shouldn't her be more open minded and try to listen to you? And shouldn't she try to fix her problems? Does she at least meditate or she is a SS only by name?

Really the situation is easy if She would just try to listen to you. Now i don't know what you did but if it's truly because of her then the problem is her. I would suggest a spell to make her understand you but if she does meditate she may be protected from spells (?). Try to talk to her one more time if she doesn't listen then do a spell to find a good partner for you.
Its her first year. Thanks for the advice.

Lydia said:
Maybe Wunjo rune on her, to help her heal and get past this issue she has. Also, clean her aura and chakras daily (at least for a while, it only takes a few minutes).

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Also, if you haven't already, send her a text or email, telling her that you care about her but will give her the space she needs, and mention that you are there for her if she needs anything, and that you would never hurt her in any way. Make her feel safe with you, but don't come across as too intense. Sometimes intensity is great (depending on the person), but sometimes space is needed. Just tell her you will be whatever she needs you to be, and then hopefully with the workings she will come back to you.
Thanks Lydia, :)

I missed the part where you said she was SS. All SS should do their own workings to help themselves, I thought she was a normal person who you could help for your own benefit too. Maybe just send her the info for Wunjo, but still let her know that you will give her space or whatever she needs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back