Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the meaning of this?

Karasukun

Hi there!

What does it mean when many plantes are in ONE house? I know, It depends on the Plantes, but
I'm curious that is there some general information when this is the result?

(Sorry, if the question is woefully foolish, I'm entirely new in Astrology, and I saw the above mentioned phenomenon, And I found it odd.)

Have a Nice day!

Extreme importance and possible complexity on the events of the house, a personality centered a lot on said affairs also.

I have most my stuff in 2 houses. It means that you will put a lot of focus on the area of your life that this house rules both in intrests and possibly in personality but usually the sign is more pronounced from my experience. It could be youd be mainly interested in the areas ruled by the house all the planets are in. From experience I tend to have narrow intrests and focus and can get obsessed about certain things.
It does though depend on the planet(s) as to what the intrests will be and what area of your chart it rules etc for example this is just a random idea not something I have.

Jupiter Saturn Mars Sun in 8th House Capricorn.

Jupiter rules house 2 or somthing. You would have a strong focus on occult things and philosophies to make money.

So look at the whole chart. This is just an example im not sure if what I said above is even possible.

I want to add a question though is it still possible to broaden your intrests and areas of life you focus on. How to get new intrests or is this a good thing and mean you should focus on what you are interested in.

I do find life unfufilling and boring I want greater meaning in things. If society was better yeah id have more intrests but most stuff on earth feels empty and meaningless

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back