Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New to astrology

Ardgion

I'm interested in learning more about astrology because i saw people on many posts talk about that it's good to time the meditations with planets. So i went on JoS astrology page and started reading. My sign is Sagittarius and planet that rules over is Jupiter. I also have the JoS 2019 calendar, but I have to say, i dont really understand it :? .
So do i have to time meditations only for jupiter when it is in sagittarius or cancer?
And how should i see it because on calendar it's like moon enters the different signs. I'm looking only for thursdays because i read that jupiter's day is thursday. Or i can do it any day but the sign can't be in detriment or fall....
I'm really confused with all of this.
I checked my natal chart and.... I have no idea about anything on the picture, didn't understand anything, i guess they're all different degrees for different planets or something...
It's just totally new for me but I'm really eager to learn more.
Many thanks
Hail Satan!

Jupiter also rules Pisces btw. I think you can use it in any sign but detriment or fall but you won't get it as powerful as home signs. It's up to you trying it and judge if it is worth it in a particular sign as some signs are less powerful than others for a planet (Example Mars in Pisces is even worse than Detriment or fall from experience but Mars in Leo is really good don t know about Jupiter though)

read the Joy of Satan astrology site. Your ruling planet sign or stellium sign is normally most important not just sun.

You may benefit from a Jupiter working but also check and see if you have other things compromised or weak do those workings as well. Do a working for the planet that most closely rules your chart ruler (sign it's in) if its an outer planet or the square for your ruler that will help you the most. If you are Leo rising disregard what I said cause then your sub is most important.

Good Luck

Begin with this Youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/user/BeginnerMeditations ). I think it's the official JoS channel.
There is a series there about astrology that started three years ago. I recommend it to watch it whole. It might take some time to get accustomed to the appearance of the chart, but you'll get used to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back