Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Polaris Star

Lord Gray

A big greeting to our great satanic family. I have a very important question, it concerns the energy of the Polaris star. In our beloved site JOS, in the section on stellar energies, initially we wrote that some stars like Caput Algol and Polaris are extremely destructive and some people who have invoked their energies have gone mad. Next, the characteristics for each star are listed ... For Caput Algol it is confirmed that absorbing its energy can cause permanent madness. Caput Algol is one of the most violent stars of the zodiac etc. For Polaris, on the other hand, it is written ... Ability to find one's own way, possible illness or affliction. Spiritual Powers and respect thanks to them. Vega and Epsilon Tauri (The Northern Eye of Taurus) give hidden talent. Stars are used for energy for rituals and to enhance personal characteristics based on the nature of the star's energy. I want to know more about the energy and nature of the Polaris star. From all the stars listed, Polaris is special, as it is part of the northern cardinal point, a source of power ... so it is not a joke or something to be taken lightly. Please, answer many, tell me what you think, what do you recommend, what do you think of the Polaris? I adore Spiritual Power. HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY!

I only know about Caput Algol personally but I will add what I know cause you seem curious about that as well. This is how this star played out in someones chart I know I hope someone can answer you on Polaris.

Caput algol my friend has conjunct an angle and her Jupiter. It can cause violence or a violent personality. In this case it ruled her descandant which kind of rules child hood and growing up the home and family etc She was quite violent at the time when she was growing up. As she matured this went away and she learned to deal with her anger in a more positive way. I definitely would not invoke this star. She can get delusional concerning things of her early childhood and background etc
She also had violence committed against her.

She is not violent in regaurds to religion like this may make you think. She is non religious at the moment not committed to anything. Sometimes she gets delusions and thoughts or voices telling her to do violent things against herself and others but obviously she doesnt listen to this and I made those entities go away so far.

That is all I know. From the way this star seems to play out I would not mess with it. I am not even sure id advise playing with it to curse someone.

darkmonkey666 said:
I only know about Caput Algol personally but I will add what I know cause you seem curious about that as well. This is how this star played out in someones chart I know I hope someone can answer you on Polaris.

Caput algol my friend has conjunct an angle and her Jupiter. It can cause violence or a violent personality. In this case it ruled her descandant which kind of rules child hood and growing up the home and family etc She was quite violent at the time when she was growing up. As she matured this went away and she learned to deal with her anger in a more positive way. I definitely would not invoke this star. She can get delusional concerning things of her early childhood and background etc
She also had violence committed against her.

She is not violent in regaurds to religion like this may make you think. She is non religious at the moment not committed to anything. Sometimes she gets delusions and thoughts or voices telling her to do violent things against herself and others but obviously she doesnt listen to this and I made those entities go away so far.

That is all I know. From the way this star seems to play out I would not mess with it. I am not even sure id advise playing with it to curse someone.
Thanks for the answer darkmonkey666. In fact you are right about the star Caput Algol, she is an unfortunate and unlucky star. Polaris, on the other hand, is completely another thing, with some information ... such as: the North, its color, its energy, etc., and a bit of intuition, you can understand something ... anyway, I would like that someone competent in this field of our members answered me, I really care about Polaris, it seems a great source of spiritual power.

Gray0123456789 said:
A big greeting to our great satanic family. I have a very important question, it concerns the energy of the Polaris star. In our beloved site JOS, in the section on stellar energies, initially we wrote that some stars like Caput Algol and Polaris are extremely destructive and some people who have invoked their energies have gone mad. Next, the characteristics for each star are listed ... For Caput Algol it is confirmed that absorbing its energy can cause permanent madness. Caput Algol is one of the most violent stars of the zodiac etc. For Polaris, on the other hand, it is written ... Ability to find one's own way, possible illness or affliction. Spiritual Powers and respect thanks to them. Vega and Epsilon Tauri (The Northern Eye of Taurus) give hidden talent. Stars are used for energy for rituals and to enhance personal characteristics based on the nature of the star's energy. I want to know more about the energy and nature of the Polaris star. From all the stars listed, Polaris is special, as it is part of the northern cardinal point, a source of power ... so it is not a joke or something to be taken lightly. Please, answer many, tell me what you think, what do you recommend, what do you think of the Polaris? I adore Spiritual Power. HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY!
Gray0123456789 can you please change your profile pic...I know it's out of topic but your photo is disturbing. I don't think it pleases the Gods in any manner or way especially if it appears everytime you post something.

SABNAC50 said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Gray0123456789 can you please change your profile pic...I know it's out of topic but your photo is disturbing. I don't think it pleases the Gods in any manner or way especially if it appears everytime you post something.
If it is a problem I change the photo of my profile. The reason why I put this photo, is because, I like this form of creature ... that is, the big head.

Gray0123456789 said:
Someone please answer me. It is spiritual power, it is not an insignificant thing. Spiritual power is supreme power. HAIL SATAN!

Gray0123456789 said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Someone please answer me. It is spiritual power, it is not an insignificant thing. Spiritual power is supreme power. HAIL SATAN!

You could try and ask Sorath ( the God over the energy emitted by every Sun in the Universe), but do this over satan:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

"SORATH
Sorath is a God of the Sun. He is said to have been Adolf Hitler's Personal Guardian Demon.
Sorath rules the current of energy that deals with the "id", of the human psyche, altered states of consciousness, thought-forms, elementals, the unexplained, unexpected, and the unknown and miracles. Sorath is "The Closer", while Azazel is "The Opener". Sorath The Great God does not like everybody for he is the embodiment of the everlasting black burning Sun alit as night to an everlasting day. His number is seven, and he presides over the Thirteenth Sign of the Zodiac of which there exists only one, and his time is any when the Moon is void of course. He Rules from the North.
The mind is very tricky, especially the part we magicians use. The god portion of the mind can do absolutely anything. Satan trusts his own, and no one else with this power. It will not activate for anyone, and if it does it will do so as a terrifying lesson to those who are without who attempt to harness this power. Sorath presides over the “closer part,” the "unknowable mind" current of energy and is the God over the energy emitted by every Sun in the Universe. He rules the center of magnetism and the factor of life for all, along with photogenes and solar power of all kinds. Sorath stated that all Suns in the Universe affect us, not only our own. Northern fire, the Sun above. Lastly, miracles are not something the Gods cause to happen. The Gods are beyond that. Their world is past the need or understanding of what a miracle is. Miracles come from US. What is a miracle to one may curse another; what is lost can be found by another for example.
– Salem Burke

Sorath is of the Nordic Race of Gods. He is tall, and has light blonde long hair.
-High Priestess Maxine "

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

good luck/strong will ;)

Fuchs said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Gray0123456789 said:

You could try and ask Sorath ( the God over the energy emitted by every Sun in the Universe), but do this over satan:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

"SORATH
Sorath is a God of the Sun. He is said to have been Adolf Hitler's Personal Guardian Demon.
Sorath rules the current of energy that deals with the "id", of the human psyche, altered states of consciousness, thought-forms, elementals, the unexplained, unexpected, and the unknown and miracles. Sorath is "The Closer", while Azazel is "The Opener". Sorath The Great God does not like everybody for he is the embodiment of the everlasting black burning Sun alit as night to an everlasting day. His number is seven, and he presides over the Thirteenth Sign of the Zodiac of which there exists only one, and his time is any when the Moon is void of course. He Rules from the North.
The mind is very tricky, especially the part we magicians use. The god portion of the mind can do absolutely anything. Satan trusts his own, and no one else with this power. It will not activate for anyone, and if it does it will do so as a terrifying lesson to those who are without who attempt to harness this power. Sorath presides over the “closer part,” the "unknowable mind" current of energy and is the God over the energy emitted by every Sun in the Universe. He rules the center of magnetism and the factor of life for all, along with photogenes and solar power of all kinds. Sorath stated that all Suns in the Universe affect us, not only our own. Northern fire, the Sun above. Lastly, miracles are not something the Gods cause to happen. The Gods are beyond that. Their world is past the need or understanding of what a miracle is. Miracles come from US. What is a miracle to one may curse another; what is lost can be found by another for example.
– Salem Burke

Sorath is of the Nordic Race of Gods. He is tall, and has light blonde long hair.
-High Priestess Maxine "

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

good luck/strong will ;)
Thank you so much Fuchs

Gray0123456789, do you really believe in all these zodiac signs articles and news?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back