Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the Sun in astrology fully

darkmonkey666

I know this is probably a dumb question it probably cant be the core or true self fully just about everyone knows their star sign as they call it (though unlikely they know or understand the rest of their chart) and there are people from the same sign that act very different and have totally different true selves. I know this cause too from personal experience as in my adoptive family we have at least 3 people who are Scorpio sun sign but no one acts the same at all or even like that sign that much.

It says sun is ego but what exactly even is that.

So is it the ruling planet that matters most the moon sign etc any stellium sign or what.

Even people with the same ascendant and ruling planet signs dont fully have the same traits. But I think they are attracted to the same things sexually or relationship wise I have reason to believe from me and a couple other individuals that this kind of outscores mars and venus with that but I may be wrong. I havent met someone with the same ruling planet signs as me but ascendant yes with different ruling planet signs. So I cant comment on from my own perspective but I can comment on what I saw between the two individuals. Just a few years younger than me. Id like to though meet a person with the same ruling planet sign even if a different ascendant I think it would be fun to hang out with them and there would be a lot more in common than even someone of the same ascendant and different rulers.

The Sun rules the self, the ego and ones personality. It rules the life force within you.

With that said, yes, the sun do rules ones ego. But one cannot just look to the Zodiac sign one is born in and define a person's life, personality and interests from something so small.

You have 7 other planets, that has 12 houses within each planets, that further shapes your personality through their position and alignment.

Let's say you have the Sun in Aquarious, you enjoy future trends, likes science and exchanging ideas that is humanitarian.

Or Pisces, you are sensitive, intuitve and even have escapist tendencies.

This just shows some of your personality traits. What is the Suns position in the chart? Is it weak? Strong? Which planets does it aspect? And what kind of aspects? Are there a second ruler or rulers? Are there any stelliums in the chart or fixed signs? What is the degree?

Charts is quite complex. It is the map of ones very unique amd individual soul. One planet alone do not simply define a person. It is a guideline.

The Sun shows the spark in our interests and how our soul vibrate. This can be seen in psychology as well. It is the surface really. One can have a Scorpio sun, and not really "act" like its nature.

Then you have the other planets that rules the different chakras, aspects to life such as the higher and lower realms. Education, logical mind, intensity, emotional, religion etc. Etc. Not to mention the houses, that for an example 4th house rules the home and family, the 8th death, taxes and sex, 11th friends, groups.

The Sun, the ego, the personality, is your very Diva. It is how you act and how your charisma radiates to other people.

Although this is my understanding of the Sun, I hope it helps you out.

HS/88!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back