Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology and Betting

Actually, I don't believe in astrology, but I'm a great fan of gambling. And you know I'm not winning much these days, so maybe it's all because the stars don't want me to win...

Hey there, welcome to the forum! I'm new here too, but I couldn't help but notice your post. I totally get what you mean about not winning much lately. It can be frustrating, especially if you're a big fan of gambling. But I wouldn't blame the stars for your bad luck. Have you considered trying out some new strategies or games?

What's going on here? Trool party?

Gambling should be avoided as harmful because of its escalations including addiction(Neptune).

People who have won high jackpots all have predispositions to winning, supported by favorable transits.

An example, is a woman over 60 years old, who won a multimillion-dollar prize over 100 million, and she had pluto(wealth) in the 5th house(Speculation), transiting Jupiter(abundance) in the 8th house(Lottery), and again Jupiter(abundance) in the 8th house(Lottery) in the RS.

This is rare, but the astrological situation favored this.

Divination can certainly be a powerful tool for gaining insight and guidance, using it solely for the purpose of making money can lead to an unhealthy preoccupation with material wealth and potentially negative spiritual consequences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back