Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Square In Equinox

Norse 88

I was thinking of beginning a Jupiter square on the 14th of March, though the following Thursday the 21st is the Equinox. Would it be a stronger magick square working if I began it on the Equinox instead of the 14th? I feel that it's the case that it would be, but I would love any explanations and feedback as well.

Thanks to the readers and respondents in advance.

Norse 88 said:
I was thinking of beginning a Jupiter square on the 14th of March, though the following Thursday the 21st is the Equinox. Would it be a stronger magick square working if I began it on the Equinox instead of the 14th? I feel that it's the case that it would be, but I would love any explanations and feedback as well.

Thanks to the readers and respondents in advance.
I'm sure it will give it a boost. It depends if you can wait for some day or not. If you want a boost then wait.

All workings are given a boost if started during solstice and equinox :)

Just make sure Sun is still in 0* Aries. For example, if you live in Europe, Sun enters 1* in the evening, so Equinox is over.

I personally believe starting a Jupiter square on equinox would be very pleasing to many. they will respect you and you will go far. I might do some Jupiter mantra more

Alright, guys. This has all been very helpful. Thanks very much for your responses.

HAIL SATAN!

Lydia said:
All workings are given a boost if started during solstice and equinox :)

Just make sure Sun is still in 0* Aries. For example, if you live in Europe, Sun enters 1* in the evening, so Equinox is over.

Hi, Lydia.

Thanks for your response.

I'd very much like to synchronise my working to begin while the Equinox is current; when the Sun is 0 degrees in Aries. I've got the 2019 JoS Calendar for my local region and time zone, which does specify that the Equinox event and Sun moving into Aries initiates at a specific time - though I'd rather avoid divulging those details online if possible. Do you happen to know if the JoS Calendar is corrected to each time zone for astrological changes and planetary motions around the zodiac such as these? If yes, then I can use the calendar time written to approximate the Sun's positioning at 0 degree in Aries. And if it isn't, do you know where I might be able to quickly resource that kind of data ahead of time before the Equinox so that I might be prepared?

Thank you for your time.

HAIL SATAN.

P.S., Ha! I just remembered you helped create the calendar for dates and ingresses. Please, do go ahead and enlighten me.

The planetary ingress in the calendar is from the highly reputable Swiss ephemeris, you can download or view for free from astro.com. The calendars are correct for each time zone.

As well, planetwatcher.com is my personal go-to to quickly see when the planet (Sun in this case) will enter the next degree :)

Lydia said:
The planetary ingress in the calendar is from the highly reputable Swiss ephemeris, you can download or view for free from astro.com. The calendars are correct for each time zone.

As well, planetwatcher.com is my personal go-to to quickly see when the planet (Sun in this case) will enter the next degree :)

Thank you kindly for that, Lydia. That's wonderful.

For those of you at EDT/EST(Daylight saving) Eastern US seaboard time. The last time you can do Jupiter square is the 2:28:09 PM(wait till 2:30 just to ensure being in the hour) afternoon time period. The next hour according to ChronosXP is 9:30:04PM which at night invalidates the 0 degree by being at 1 degree.

Also if you are an early bird and want to start off with the Jupiter square right away day of Jupiter March 21st, 2019 starts with Jupiter at 7:23:16 AM, wait at least two minutes for 7:25 AM to ensure your IN the hour.

For everyone double check the appropriate time and make sure your doing it inside the hour so you can perform the square most optimum wise.

Hopefully I calculated everything right and people perform their own double check, but if everything I did is correct it would also be correct for Eastern(EDT/EST) U.S. members.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back