Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advanced Astrology

Interesting. I was looking up “advanced astrology forums” on Google and it let me right back to the JoS forums... this post too.

I’ve always wondered about conception charts. However, finding the exact moment of conception is seemingly next to impossible. A person can sometimes know the day they did the deed and the day they ovulated that caused the pregnancy but that can be very far off. Especially if the minute is needed.

I might have to mess around with it and find more information on it.

Sundara said:
Interesting. I was looking up “advanced astrology forums” on Google and it let me right back to the JoS forums... this post too.

I’ve always wondered about conception charts. However, finding the exact moment of conception is seemingly next to impossible. A person can sometimes know the day they did the deed and the day they ovulated that caused the pregnancy but that can be very far off. Especially if the minute is needed.

This guy was banned for posting misinformation on astrology, just so you know. You probably were not around back then. Hence, why I felt like telling you.

Stormblood said:
Sundara said:

This guy was banned for posting misinformation on astrology, just so you know. You probably were not around back then. Hence, why I felt like telling you.

That makes sense, since I’d never heard of these and they seem initially bogus. A person doesn’t need these
extreme methods to be a good astrologer if they’re even valid methods. Thanks for telling me.

Stormblood said:
Sundara said:

Is there anything in the original post that, to your knowledge, has some validity? For a brief moment, the wording made me think this was a repost of one of HPS Maxine's old astrology posts, 'til I realized I didn't recognize it nor almost any of the concepts described therein.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Stormblood said:
Sundara said:

Is there anything in the original post that, to your knowledge, has some validity? For a brief moment, the wording made me think this was a repost of one of HPS Maxine's old astrology posts, 'til I realized I didn't recognize it nor almost any of the concepts described therein.

Not to my knowledge. However, I am not a professional nor an expert. I'm just above average. It's best to ask Lydia or HP Hooded Cobra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back