Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

falling in love in SR

Taurus666

In my SR I have pluto opposing venus. Is it likely that it's the reason why I fell in love? My intuition says that, but I'm not sure.
Furthermore, are the houses of Pluto and Venus important somehow in this case?
Thanks

Venus is love and the heart so you fall in love like your with some one or wear your heart on a sleeve stay smart get a reading from azazels market place

Taurus666 said:
In my SR I have pluto opposing venus. Is it likely that it's the reason why I fell in love? My intuition says that, but I'm not sure.
Thanks

You fall in love because there is chemistry and you love that person........

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Taurus666 said:
Thanks

And you have feelings for that person, ffs.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Taurus666 said:
Thanks

Thant's not the point, FRR. Pluto-Venus aspects in prediction astrology can bring a person into the life whom they will love, or it can intensify feelings of love. Or even break up a long-term love relationship. Our fates are more tied into the planets and transits/progressions/SR's/etc than you think. Yes there is chemistry and feelings, but transits/etc bring those people together, and show when one will meet their significant love relationship.

I have yet to see 2 people meet and fall in love, without it being seen in their predictive astrology. Take any couple, find the approx month when they met, and bring up the charts. You will see it.

@Taurus666 to answer your post, yes, that would bring a love interest into your life. It is not always a permanent relationship though, look into other factors, and in their chart as well. I hope it all works out for the best for you :)

Lydia said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thant's not the point, FRR. Pluto-Venus aspects in prediction astrology can bring a person into the life whom they will love, or it can intensify feelings of love. Or even break up a long-term love relationship. Our fates are more tied into the planets and transits/progressions/SR's/etc than you think. Yes there is chemistry and feelings, but transits/etc bring those people together, and show when one will meet their significant love relationship.

I have yet to see 2 people meet and fall in love, without it being seen in their predictive astrology. Take any couple, find the approx month when they met, and bring up the charts. You will see it.

@Taurus666 to answer your post, yes, that would bring a love interest into your life. It is not always a permanent relationship though, look into other factors, and in their chart as well. I hope it all works out for the best for you :)

Oh okay, thanks Lydia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back