Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planitary hour and Birth

darkmonkey666

I never seen anywhere this being discussed but I was curious does it matter what planitary day and hour you were born. I was born on day of mars hour of Mars but my Mars is debilitated and I haven't really gotten a chance to do that square yet correctly although a retrograde planet and another aspect tells me why things haven't really fully happened yet in my life but that I should have a place in the world soon but I wonder if this affects it as well. Does it mean anything

The planetary mantra for Mars - Aum Bhaumaya Svaha

Try doing that on any day for 54 or 108 times. It's best done on a Tuesday during the hour of Mars.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I was born on Monday, Moon was in Sagittarius, but the hour, I'm not sure...
You can look up any day so far as planetary hours on the Lunarium website. https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp
Just go to the select another date. Look up the time you were born it's in 24 hr format.
I always use that website to check the planetary hour its accurate.

My Mars is in Libra. I will start the spiritual Mars Square tomorrow. I am not sure if it affects me more because of that but people do see me as a warrior type and I do have the traits of a warrior like person.
I thought though that was just because my venus and MC is conjunct Antares the warrior star but maybe it deals with mars.

darkmonkey666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
I was born on Monday, Moon was in Sagittarius, but the hour, I'm not sure...
You can look up any day so far as planetary hours on the Lunarium website. https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp
Just go to the select another date. Look up the time you were born it's in 24 hr format.
I always use that website to check the planetary hour its accurate.

My Mars is in Libra. I will start the spiritual Mars Square tomorrow. I am not sure if it affects me more because of that but people do see me as a warrior type and I do have the traits of a warrior like person.
I thought though that was just because my venus and MC is conjunct Antares the warrior star but maybe it deals with mars.

Thank you so much!!!

It was hour of Saturn.

And that's so cool and awesome!!!! :DDDDD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back