Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neptune conjunct with chart ruler

Tough Fish

My chart ruler being Mercury, I feel Neptune's negative aspects in the way I verbally communicate with others. When it comes to writing I have very little issues expressing myself or organizing my thoughts. In conversations however, my words come out jumbled, out of order, and just not at all "normal". Uranus also being conjunct to my chart ruler makes me uneasy and nervous when just having mundane small talk. As a teenager I also melted my brain away on psychedelics and was very addicted for quite some time. Which I think only added to my inability to efficiently communicate my thoughts verbally. When I talk to coworkers and friends I feel I come off kind of crazy but I can't just say nothing all the time. Others very much like my company and I really enjoy conversations with a wide variety of people and want to enhance my experiences.

What can I do to overcome something like this? Spiritual as well as physical?

Neptune's co-ruler is Jupiter, so perhaps doing a Spiritual Jupiter Square to fix this matter would help, but at the same time not...

Mercury Square with good affirmations to offset this would help better, since Mercury rules the brain and communications.

Maybe just continuing to advance would fix this problem more, yoga would help you think things through?

Personally, whenever I do something, my mind runs around all the time which gives me plenty of time to think things through, but not always in a good way as I can get impulsive, with fire being my main element, so yeah. Just thought to share this, maybe it'll help.

HailMotherLilith said:
Neptune's co-ruler is Jupiter, so perhaps doing a Spiritual Jupiter Square to fix this matter would help, but at the same time not...

Mercury Square with good affirmations to offset this would help better, since Mercury rules the brain and communications.

Maybe just continuing to advance would fix this problem more, yoga would help you think things through?

Personally, whenever I do something, my mind runs around all the time which gives me plenty of time to think things through, but not always in a good way as I can get impulsive, with fire being my main element, so yeah. Just thought to share this, maybe it'll help.

Oh and, Neptune's higher octave is Venus.

Here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetNeptune.html

HailMotherLilith said:

Planets don't rule over each other. How would a Jupiter square help?

curio said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I didn't know this, it was just a suggestion.

Jupiter is generally a planet of good luck, so yeah.

HailMotherLilith said:
curio said:
HailMotherLilith said:

It would help maybe if Neptune was in pisces, so by doing the Jupiter square you'll empower it maybe(?). Just some suppositions.

luis said:
HailMotherLilith said:
curio said:

It would help maybe if Neptune was in pisces, so by doing the Jupiter square you'll empower it maybe(?). Just some suppositions.

That makes sense.

Better to do the Sun Square with a positive affirmation to help offset it if it's too powerful! But one must make sure to build an AoP,here are some very effective AoP:

Vibrate 88 times: Algiz

Affirm 9 times: "I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me."

Vibrate 88 times: Sowilo

Affirm 9 times: "The energy of Sowilo is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me."

Algiz is protective, Sowilo is shielding.

HailMotherLilith said:
luis said:
HailMotherLilith said:

That makes sense.

Better to do the Sun Square with a positive affirmation to help offset it if it's too powerful! But one must make sure to build an AoP,here are some very effective AoP:

Vibrate 88 times: Algiz

Affirm 9 times: "I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me."

Vibrate 88 times: Sowilo

Affirm 9 times: "The energy of Sowilo is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me."

Algiz is protective, Sowilo is shielding.
Yeah it's probabily better to do an Aura of protection or/and the sun square.

If someone as a situation like a described then i guess you could try the Jupiter square even because it's so short and you have nothing to loose. And of course having a governator of your natal chart more powerful it's always good.

curio said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Jupiter is concerned with Neptunian affairs which is shown in several things. The co-rulership of Pisces to Jupiter is one, Jupiter ruling the crown chakra which arguably is the most Neptunian chakra is two. Three is that Sagittarius and Pisces are on the same quality and diaposition with one another, fire to water. They are both Mutable and Emotional signs.

Like a right angle you draw between both of them. Another in that sense is Aries to Cancer or Leo to Scorpio. The material ones would be Taurus to Aquarius, Gemini to Virgo, Capricorn to Libra. Those signs all have a relation to one another, but not like a co-rulership. Its more in the universal dynamics of the signs, how they operate.

The fact that we do a Jupiter square to help out a bad Neptune and not a Neptune square which is destructive, ties into this. This is also why Pisces was originally associated with Jupiter, the astrologers of old were right to make that association. Their instinct to do that could also be associated with a fourth reason as to why a Jupiter square would indeed help a faulty Neptune. A faulty Pluto would utilize Sun squares (which makes sense!) and for the Moon and Mars, they are Cardinal anyway and close to the human soul, hence we can do both of those. Those Moon squares are the longest of them all though and a real pain, better off doing Mars lol.

For Uranus' features, it would be a Venus square when Venus is in either Taurus or the 2nd decan of Libra (10'-20') which is the Uranus decan. Venus in either of those signs is involved with the healthy expression that ties to Uranus, not Uranus itself. Venus also involves both Air and Earth in unity, Libra and Taurus. The only productive purpose of a Uranus square involves union, anything else is unifying (or a better phrase, contacting) with things too external and to self-detriment. Venus is due and sane justice, it rules us directly in that sense; Uranus is a planet involving external things like all manners of 'aliens' from foreigners to Fatima whores, there is no control over what Fixed external influences could do to you but our control is over the Cardinal influences, the momentary. Venus is our sense of Justice and not getting abused by the eternal threat of outer forces, but Venus concedes it's second decan to Aquarius for dealing with these matters. Taurus is also friends with Aquarius as Venus has it.

Curing bad outer planets concerns their diapositors and where their astrological energy flows in the zodiac 'through' -dia, to the other signs. The 3 outlying and alien forces of Pisces, Aquarius and Scorpio are left out of the human soul so we instead utilize them with their relevant diapositors.

Pisces/Neptune you do Jupiter, Aquarius/Uranus you do Venus or it's co-ruler Saturn and Scorpio/Pluto you do the Sun or it's co-ruler Mars.

Funnily enough- Neptune has allegorical connections with Jupiter(Crown Chakra), Uranus is tied to Venus(the Waterbearer) and Pluto works with the Sun(The Black Sun)

Don't do outer planet squares, do these diapositor planets instead and focus on tying your working into the affairs of the specific outer planet you wish to improve.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back