Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How exactly can you determine compatibility?

HailMotherLilith

Just as the title states, what exact features should I look for in order to understand and what to look for?

JoS astrology in here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PREDICTION.html

Doesn't really help that much..

Perhaps somebody could direct me in the right path? I'm not very good with astrology when it comes to this and I'd like to learn this for future.

Thank you all!

HAIL SATAN!

I thought I should add this, it's from the old forum by HPS Maxine:

I don't have time to reply to any questions here. I felt compelled to share this knowledge in the way that it will be of great help to most of you throughout your lives, especially after reading of an extreme case, of which I may go into detail later on.

This list is incomplete in the way that I will not include every single aspect, but the most important ones. These aspects below, I have witnessed myself.

Knowing the below, can prevent tragedy. If you are in a situation where someone else's' Saturn is in hard aspect to your ruler, and you cannot get away form that persons, it is very important not to provoke him/her. This is a no win situation.

Put aside all of the crap in the astrology books that claim the Sun and even in some cases the Moon are of prime importance in one's chart. This is NOT so. The most important planet in one's astrology chart is one's chart ruler and if there are co-rulers. This also includes the ascendant and the first house. Your chart ruler represents YOU, as does your first house. I cannot stress this enough.

I will get to the point here. This list is incomplete, but these are from cases I have witnessed myself. Not just one case, but many. I have been doing astrology for close to 40 years.

Saturn.
I have yet to see [and I have studies hundreds of murder cases] one case where the murderer's Saturn was not in hard aspect to the victim's ruler. This is 100%. In addition to murder, there are also hundreds of cases where the Saturn individual inflicted great harm upon the person whose chart ruler that individual's Saturn was in hard aspect to.

By hard aspect, I am referring to the conjunction, the square, the opposition, and also minor aspects such as the semi-square [45 degrees] and the sesi-square [135 degrees] The inconjunct also factors in at 150 degrees. I have also seen trouble with the trine aspect as well. If another person's Saturn is in hard aspect to your chart ruler or in your first house- STAY AWAY from that person. Knowing this can save lives! This isn't of course to say that every relationship with one's Saturn afflicting the other person's ruler will result in murder, obviously...what I AM saying is yes, in the extreme, but any relationship with the above will eventually result in harm for the chart ruler individual.

To determine someone's Saturn, all you need is their date of birth, as Saturn moves slowly.

I will start with Saturn here. In some cases, trines and sextiles can be secondary. Below, I will be referring to the conjunction, the opposition and the square aspects.

Saturn/Sun
Saturn is very hard on Sun's self-esteem. Saturn can act as a teacher to Sun in some cases. Saturn also inhibits Sun's self-expression and sense of fun and individuality.

Saturn/Moon
Saturn can be a depressing influence upon Moon. The Moon person usually suffers more in the relationship.

Saturn/Mercury
Saturn does not want to hear Mercury. Saturn inhibits communications with the Mercury person. This aspect is very bad for any relationship, as the Saturn person stifles the Mercury person in all areas of communications...such as repeatedly telling Mercury to shut up.

Saturn/Venus
Saturn can reject Venus's offerings of love. If the two do get together, Saturn will usually be the one to walk out of the relationship if there is a break-up. Saturn rejects Venus.

Saturn/Mars
This brings mutual antagonism and animosity to any relationship, with possible violence.

Saturn/Uranus
Saturn can be the jealous control freak here. This is most serious, and even the trine factors in, but is less than the conjunction, opposition or square. Saturn is very jealous and controlling of Uranus. Saturn tries to dominate Uranus and refuses to give Uranus any freedom. If there are other nasty aspects, this can be deadly. Saturn's imagination can run wild in the way of Saturn making accusations of Uranus "cheating" "flirting" and such, and if other malefics factor in, there can be violence and even worse. This is a very bad aspect to have between two people.

Sun in hard aspect to Sun
Here the egos clash. Each will try to outdo the other. There is much rivalry.

Sun/Moon
[Conjunction and opposition] The Moon person usually is drawn to the Sun person. This is a positive aspect to have, especially in a love relationship.

Sun/Venus
This is a powerful love aspect. In progressions, if one's progressed Sun makes any aspect, even a trine or a sextile to another's Venus, the Venus person will fall in love with the Sun person. Another one is if one's Venus by progression makes an aspect to another's Sun, the Sun person will fall in love with the Venus person. From what I have seen personally, this is a one-way deal. Unless there are other supporting factors, this is not always mutual. The one whose planet is moving onto another's by progression acts to trigger an emotional response in the one whose natal planet it is aspecting.

Sun/Jupiter
Jupiter admires the Sun person. Jupiter is good for Sun's self-esteem. This is an excellent aspect to have in any relationship. The Sun person benefits from the relationship.

Sun/chart ruler
The chart ruler is often attracted to the Sun person.

Moon/Mars
Mars can be attracted and drawn to Moon, but can also be rude, emotionally upsetting, and even violent to Moon. This is not good for any domestic situation.

Venus/Mars
Strong attraction, especially sexually. Mars is attracted to Venus.

Mars/Jupiter
Mars is often attracted to Jupiter, especially sexually.

Mars/chart ruler
Mars can be attracted to the chart ruler individual, but if there are malefic aspects, Mars can be violent to chart ruler, this also goes for Mars in hard aspect to one's ascendant- Mars can be violent to the ascendant person.

Jupiter/Venus
Jupiter attracts, arouses and inspires much love form Venus

Jupiter/chart ruler
This is the exact opposite of the Saturn. Jupiter usually likes chart ruler. Jupiter can grant favors and do things of benefit for chart ruler. This is especially strong with the conjunction and the opposition. Other aspects such as the square and trine don't factor in. Also, if Saturn factors in with what I already wrote in the above, this aspect does not offset the malefic tendencies.

Pluto and obsessive love and fatal attractions:
Watch out here. In a natal chart, where there are Pluto/Venus aspects, the individual in whose chart this occurs is prone to love obsession. In relationships, if there are hard aspects between one's Venus and another person's Pluto, Pluto will become obsessed with Venus. The tighter the aspect, the worse this can get. Pluto can become jealous, controlling, and very obsessive with Venus.
If one's Venus by progression moves into aspect with another's Pluto, the Pluto person will get obsessed with the Venus person. The worst of this is the conjunction, opposition, and square, but all aspects triggered by this will provoke a response, and in many cases, this can result in unrequited love. If two people have mutual Venus/Pluto aspects, they may both become obsessed with each other and as long as it is mutual, this can be very deep and happy, but unfortunately, this is not usually the case.

Pluto can also have the same influence when one's Pluto is in aspect to another's chart ruler. Pluto can become obsessed, jealous, and controlling of chart ruler person.

I will try to write more about this and also include some case studies. I know Satan wanted me to share this knowledge. Always know a potential partner's astrology chart before making any commitments. These Synastry aspects can also be adapted to friendships, co-workers and daily associates, though I wrote the above mainly in the way of sexual relationships. In platonic relationships, just adapt the above...such as the Saturn person, even if a friend will be jealous and controlling of the Uranus person, constricting his/her freedom. Venus/Mars aspects in platonic relationships can draw two people together. Jupiter is always of benefit in a relationship, but does not really offset anything serious like hard Saturn aspects.

In closing, a second factor is the stellium. If one has a stellium [grouping of three or more planets in a sign], and Saturn is in hard aspect to the stellium, this is a malefic influence. Again, Jupiter is the opposite and is beneficial.

Astrology is not always pleasant, but it is very truthful when accurately interpreted. Astrology has been a major help beyond words for me throughout my life in understanding why hard times occur, keeping me safe form people who were negative influences and reading into others and understanding them. Astrology is a gift from Satan.

HailMotherLilith said:
Just as the title states, what exact features should I look for in order to understand and what to look for?

JoS astrology in here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PREDICTION.html

Perhaps somebody could direct me in the right path? I'm not very good with astrology when it comes to this and I'd like to learn this for future.

Thank you all!

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you!!

This explains so much to me!!!

Ninja 666 said:

I don't have time to reply to any questions here. I felt compelled to share this knowledge in the way that it will be of great help to most of you throughout your lives, especially after reading of an extreme case, of which I may go into detail later on.

This list is incomplete in the way that I will not include every single aspect, but the most important ones. These aspects below, I have witnessed myself.

Knowing the below, can prevent tragedy. If you are in a situation where someone else's' Saturn is in hard aspect to your ruler, and you cannot get away form that persons, it is very important not to provoke him/her. This is a no win situation.

Put aside all of the crap in the astrology books that claim the Sun and even in some cases the Moon are of prime importance in one's chart. This is NOT so. The most important planet in one's astrology chart is one's chart ruler and if there are co-rulers. This also includes the ascendant and the first house. Your chart ruler represents YOU, as does your first house. I cannot stress this enough.

I will get to the point here. This list is incomplete, but these are from cases I have witnessed myself. Not just one case, but many. I have been doing astrology for close to 40 years.

Saturn.
I have yet to see [and I have studies hundreds of murder cases] one case where the murderer's Saturn was not in hard aspect to the victim's ruler. This is 100%. In addition to murder, there are also hundreds of cases where the Saturn individual inflicted great harm upon the person whose chart ruler that individual's Saturn was in hard aspect to.

By hard aspect, I am referring to the conjunction, the square, the opposition, and also minor aspects such as the semi-square [45 degrees] and the sesi-square [135 degrees] The inconjunct also factors in at 150 degrees. I have also seen trouble with the trine aspect as well. If another person's Saturn is in hard aspect to your chart ruler or in your first house- STAY AWAY from that person. Knowing this can save lives! This isn't of course to say that every relationship with one's Saturn afflicting the other person's ruler will result in murder, obviously...what I AM saying is yes, in the extreme, but any relationship with the above will eventually result in harm for the chart ruler individual.

To determine someone's Saturn, all you need is their date of birth, as Saturn moves slowly.

I will start with Saturn here. In some cases, trines and sextiles can be secondary. Below, I will be referring to the conjunction, the opposition and the square aspects.

Saturn/Sun
Saturn is very hard on Sun's self-esteem. Saturn can act as a teacher to Sun in some cases. Saturn also inhibits Sun's self-expression and sense of fun and individuality.

Saturn/Moon
Saturn can be a depressing influence upon Moon. The Moon person usually suffers more in the relationship.

Saturn/Mercury
Saturn does not want to hear Mercury. Saturn inhibits communications with the Mercury person. This aspect is very bad for any relationship, as the Saturn person stifles the Mercury person in all areas of communications...such as repeatedly telling Mercury to shut up.

Saturn/Venus
Saturn can reject Venus's offerings of love. If the two do get together, Saturn will usually be the one to walk out of the relationship if there is a break-up. Saturn rejects Venus.

Saturn/Mars
This brings mutual antagonism and animosity to any relationship, with possible violence.

Saturn/Uranus
Saturn can be the jealous control freak here. This is most serious, and even the trine factors in, but is less than the conjunction, opposition or square. Saturn is very jealous and controlling of Uranus. Saturn tries to dominate Uranus and refuses to give Uranus any freedom. If there are other nasty aspects, this can be deadly. Saturn's imagination can run wild in the way of Saturn making accusations of Uranus "cheating" "flirting" and such, and if other malefics factor in, there can be violence and even worse. This is a very bad aspect to have between two people.

Sun in hard aspect to Sun
Here the egos clash. Each will try to outdo the other. There is much rivalry.

Sun/Moon
[Conjunction and opposition] The Moon person usually is drawn to the Sun person. This is a positive aspect to have, especially in a love relationship.

Sun/Venus
This is a powerful love aspect. In progressions, if one's progressed Sun makes any aspect, even a trine or a sextile to another's Venus, the Venus person will fall in love with the Sun person. Another one is if one's Venus by progression makes an aspect to another's Sun, the Sun person will fall in love with the Venus person. From what I have seen personally, this is a one-way deal. Unless there are other supporting factors, this is not always mutual. The one whose planet is moving onto another's by progression acts to trigger an emotional response in the one whose natal planet it is aspecting.

Sun/Jupiter
Jupiter admires the Sun person. Jupiter is good for Sun's self-esteem. This is an excellent aspect to have in any relationship. The Sun person benefits from the relationship.

Sun/chart ruler
The chart ruler is often attracted to the Sun person.

Moon/Mars
Mars can be attracted and drawn to Moon, but can also be rude, emotionally upsetting, and even violent to Moon. This is not good for any domestic situation.

Venus/Mars
Strong attraction, especially sexually. Mars is attracted to Venus.

Mars/Jupiter
Mars is often attracted to Jupiter, especially sexually.

Mars/chart ruler
Mars can be attracted to the chart ruler individual, but if there are malefic aspects, Mars can be violent to chart ruler, this also goes for Mars in hard aspect to one's ascendant- Mars can be violent to the ascendant person.

Jupiter/Venus
Jupiter attracts, arouses and inspires much love form Venus

Jupiter/chart ruler
This is the exact opposite of the Saturn. Jupiter usually likes chart ruler. Jupiter can grant favors and do things of benefit for chart ruler. This is especially strong with the conjunction and the opposition. Other aspects such as the square and trine don't factor in. Also, if Saturn factors in with what I already wrote in the above, this aspect does not offset the malefic tendencies.

Pluto and obsessive love and fatal attractions:
Watch out here. In a natal chart, where there are Pluto/Venus aspects, the individual in whose chart this occurs is prone to love obsession. In relationships, if there are hard aspects between one's Venus and another person's Pluto, Pluto will become obsessed with Venus. The tighter the aspect, the worse this can get. Pluto can become jealous, controlling, and very obsessive with Venus.
If one's Venus by progression moves into aspect with another's Pluto, the Pluto person will get obsessed with the Venus person. The worst of this is the conjunction, opposition, and square, but all aspects triggered by this will provoke a response, and in many cases, this can result in unrequited love. If two people have mutual Venus/Pluto aspects, they may both become obsessed with each other and as long as it is mutual, this can be very deep and happy, but unfortunately, this is not usually the case.

Pluto can also have the same influence when one's Pluto is in aspect to another's chart ruler. Pluto can become obsessed, jealous, and controlling of chart ruler person.

I will try to write more about this and also include some case studies. I know Satan wanted me to share this knowledge. Always know a potential partner's astrology chart before making any commitments. These Synastry aspects can also be adapted to friendships, co-workers and daily associates, though I wrote the above mainly in the way of sexual relationships. In platonic relationships, just adapt the above...such as the Saturn person, even if a friend will be jealous and controlling of the Uranus person, constricting his/her freedom. Venus/Mars aspects in platonic relationships can draw two people together. Jupiter is always of benefit in a relationship, but does not really offset anything serious like hard Saturn aspects.

In closing, a second factor is the stellium. If one has a stellium [grouping of three or more planets in a sign], and Saturn is in hard aspect to the stellium, this is a malefic influence. Again, Jupiter is the opposite and is beneficial.

Astrology is not always pleasant, but it is very truthful when accurately interpreted. Astrology has been a major help beyond words for me throughout my life in understanding why hard times occur, keeping me safe form people who were negative influences and reading into others and understanding them. Astrology is a gift from Satan.

HailMotherLilith said:

Thank you all!

HAIL SATAN!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just ask Lerajie and Satan to connect you with your best match, they know how to find the right person for you.

I asked Father Satan, you said Leraje told you to tell me to contact her, I asked her. Yeah. I won't go into detail. But thank you.

Quick questions:
1) do you always use progressions with the Sun aspects?

2) do you compare 2 Natal Charts and watch for aspects?

I.e. natal Moon from person1 - conjoin- natal Venus from person2
?

Just ask Lerajie and Satan to connect you with your best match, they know how to find the right person for you.

Can you help me here? You are usually so helpful and reliable
:D

Can you help me here? You are usually so helpful and reliable
:D

Are you maybe able to help me Ol argedco lucifitas? :)

Ninja 666 said:

If you are in a situation where someone else's' Saturn is in hard aspect to your ruler, and you cannot get away form that persons, it is very important not to provoke him/her. This is a no win situation.

Saturn.

siblings. my saturn hard aspects my love's chart ruler. for this reason i've decided to stay away from her.

upon research, i discovered eva braun's saturn is conjunct hitler's chart ruler.

is this to say i should get back with my love?? - since hitler & ava were married happily; with saturn/chart ruler hard aspect.

hate to sound like a needy bitch, but i love the chick. i wanna know if me and her can marry even with my saturn hard aspecting her ruler. help me siblings if you can. :mrgreen:

sola said:
Ninja 666 said:

If you are in a situation where someone else's' Saturn is in hard aspect to your ruler, and you cannot get away form that persons, it is very important not to provoke him/her. This is a no win situation.

Saturn.

siblings. my saturn hard aspects my love's chart ruler. for this reason i've decided to stay away from her.

upon research, i discovered eva braun's saturn is conjunct hitler's chart ruler.

is this to say i should get back with my love?? - since hitler & ava were married happily; with saturn/chart ruler hard aspect.

hate to sound like a needy bitch, but i love the chick. i wanna know if me and her can marry even with my saturn hard aspecting her ruler. help me siblings if you can. :mrgreen:

With Hitler and Eva Braun's synastry, there were other more positive aspects and patterns going on which offset and made the harsh Saturn/Chart ruler into a positive influence. Saturn isn't called the Kingmaker for nothing that's for sure. If you've got the stomach then it's not going to grind you into the dirt, so you should look further into both his and her charts individually, how they might have been on the personal level and what this would have implied also by the synastry.

If for example with this person in synastry you have tight Jupiter aspects over important planets (a 10th or 4th house ruler, Venus or something else) that would offset the Saturn/CR and turn it into a positive building influence if it's strong enough. Beyond that you have to do some digging into it yourself. Everything in astrology plays off eachother and you have to blend it all into your eyesight on the matters you're looking at. You don't look only at the leaf on the tree unless you're squinting to see the details of it. Better to look at the whole tree with better eyes, after you've had a good squint at all the leaves of course. Check the other details out for you and your partner and then after your research look at the "whole" and make a decision.

Wish you well brother.

*one note, there is also in this Saturn thing with Eva I think what denotes a very strong part of her feminine nature. Women are of Scorpio and Men of Leo, Death and Life respectively. Eva must have been an extraordinarily powerful soul to control that influence as although it is part of the natural state of womanhood, under the enemy that force had been misaligned and led many couples and families to the abyss. Women who study the occult are naturally becoming masters against what threatens the security of their family. If anything, the power of their union can be seen by that Saturn/CR aspect.*

13th_Wolf said:
sola said:
Ninja 666 said:

Saturn.

With Hitler and Eva Braun's synastry, there were other more positive aspects and patterns going on which offset and made the harsh Saturn/Chart ruler into a positive influence. Saturn isn't called the Kingmaker for nothing that's for sure. If you've got the stomach then it's not going to grind you into the dirt, so you should look further into both his and her charts individually, how they might have been on the personal level and what this would have implied also by the synastry.

If for example with this person in synastry you have tight Jupiter aspects over important planets (a 10th or 4th house ruler, Venus or something else) that would offset the Saturn/CR and turn it into a positive building influence if it's strong enough. Beyond that you have to do some digging into it yourself. Everything in astrology plays off eachother and you have to blend it all into your eyesight on the matters you're looking at. You don't look only at the leaf on the tree unless you're squinting to see the details of it. Better to look at the whole tree with better eyes, after you've had a good squint at all the leaves of course. Check the other details out for you and your partner and then after your research look at the "whole" and make a decision.

Wish you well brother.

*one note, there is also in this Saturn thing with Eva I think what denotes a very strong part of her feminine nature. Women are of Scorpio and Men of Leo, Death and Life respectively. Eva must have been an extraordinarily powerful soul to control that influence as although it is part of the natural state of womanhood, under the enemy that force had been misaligned and led many couples and families to the abyss. Women who study the occult are naturally becoming masters against what threatens the security of their family. If anything, the power of their union can be seen by that Saturn/CR aspect.*

Thanks a bunch, Ninja 666. :D :) :cool:

Does it apply to family members? I just found out that my father's Saturn is in hard aspect to my chart ruler. Do I need to stay away from him?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back