Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adolf Hitler and Dwayne Johnson Natal chart comparison

Astralnaut

The coincidences are eerily similar. They both have;
Libra rising
Chart ruler Venus conjunct Mars
Uranus in Libra in the 12th house conjunct the ascendant
Sun in Taurus in the 7th
Mercury in Libra in the 6th conjunct the descendant
Mercury in opposition to Uranus which at the very least gives an intellectual if not a genius, especially when in aspect to an angle
Moon in Capricorn
Jupiter in Capricorn
Moon conjunct Jupiter
On top of all that their Jupiter is on the same exact degree at 8 degrees Capricorn

I have never seen two charts that are this similar. This is way too much of a coincidence. It almost seems like history is repeating itself as if divine providence was involved somehow. Maybe an omen of sorts....
Discuss

When Hitler returns he is going to give the joo world order the People's elbow and then send them down jabroney way to the smack down hotel...…..Baby.

Astralnaut said:
The coincidences are eerily similar. They both have;
Libra rising
Chart ruler Venus conjunct Mars
Uranus in Libra in the 12th house conjunct the ascendant
Sun in Taurus in the 7th
Mercury in Libra in the 6th conjunct the descendant
Mercury in opposition to Uranus which at the very least gives an intellectual if not a genius, especially when in aspect to an angle
Moon in Capricorn
Jupiter in Capricorn
Moon conjunct Jupiter
On top of all that their Jupiter is on the same exact degree at 8 degrees Capricorn

I have never seen two charts that are this similar. This is way too much of a coincidence. It almost seems like history is repeating itself as if divine providence was involved somehow. Maybe an omen of sorts....
Discuss

It's about drive it's about power

:lol: to be honest with you, i would pretty much doubt that dwayne johnson would be anything even similar to the legend that Adolf was. he is, afterall, another overhyped celebrity. and even though i enjoy most of his acting i would say that most celebrities are either funded by kikes, or dumbed by kikes. either way, it IS a nice surprise :lol:

I am not sure why would someone want to compare a legend and actual White God with a non-White person with a slightly disproportionate body (in relation to his head) and very deep in enemy kabalah.

Stormblood said:
I am not sure why would someone want to compare a legend and actual White God with a non-White person with a slightly disproportionate body (in relation to his head) and very deep in enemy kabalah.

The only comparison that I am making is purely astrological. I never stated that DJ was great like Hitler. That is an assumption you are making. I also didn't know, and still haven't seen any info on Johnson being involved in enemy kaballah magic.This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Many Gentiles who get involved in magic will eventually come to our side and find the truth they are just misguided. The disproportion is steroid use.

Stormblood said:

Also, there are plenty of famous gentiles who think highly of Hitler behind the scenes as they know their reputation will be ruined if they came out in the open.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back