Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lydia, could you offer a rectification service?

ASQV13886662080

The title says it all.

Im wondering, depending on a price, would you be willing to perform such an arduous service when the time comes that I have the convenience of budgeting for it?

As for the specifications for the estimated effort, my birth time was likely botched at the hospital which has an unsatisfactory reputation.

My mother swears (despite the labor and the narcotic/analgesic) that the Sun was either just rising or was freshly risen, though the time on my certificate is allegedly just after 11AM.

Considering the time of the year that I was born, 11AM is hardly considered "freshly risen".

The procedure was an emergency cesarean (asphyxiated on the umbilical) so despite the pain and the rush, she can remember the wait being their around 7-8AM or so when they finally got to her.

My father's side of the family was there (he was not at the time) and every time I try to ask about it, barely anyone remembers or has already passed on.

I am able to secure numerous details of my life to the date, but not with extreme accuracy and these events are usually of a subjective importance in many cases.

All I can presume is some time between dawn and noon I was born, more specifically somewhere from 7-11AMish.

I appreciate your time to consider this and give me a response.

I have done this in the past, it can take a while. I made a post about the methods used, and that it took me a long time (quite some hours spread over a few weeks or more) to get my mothers time right, despite me knowing pretty much all of her major life events. However, it only took me like 5 minutes to get my grandmothers right. But then again, my mothers was the first I ever rectified so it was a learning process.

I have a lot of astro orders on queue, so to do this might be a lot of back-and-forth emails, and I honestly would not know what to charge, because if I were to get it within 5 minutes then obviously no charge, but I've read accounts of other astrologers who charge hundreds of dollars and take weeks to get it figured out. Which makes sense for some charts, like I mentioned about my mothers taking me so long.

One other thing, is that people look like their ascendant. Obviously I'm not going to ask you for your picture, but I am mentioning this because I've been gaining skill with figuring out people's AC by looking at them, of actors and musicians. If I knew you in person, I would be able to narrow it down very easily, but I don't. (I'm only mentioning this to give out all info regarding this, I am not hinting at you to send me your picture, lol.)

Another thing, is one's age and life experiences. Both my mother and grandmother had been married, experienced death of loved ones, and moved to other countries multiple times, so those were big enough events to be seen in transits. If you, on the other hand, are young and have never done anything major in life, then there would not be anything as obvious to see in transits.

So, bottom line, I am reluctant to officially offer this service, mainly because of all the astro orders I have on queue already, but if you were to order a chart, I will provide rectification, and if we can't get it figured out in a small amount of time then I'll let you know. I would have to charge something (probably like $20) simply because of all the other orders I have, and the time I would spend on rectification would set me back more.

Sorry for the long reply, I'm just explaining it thoroughly, in case others are curious about this as well :)

Lydia said:
I have done this in the past, it can take a while. I made a post about the methods used, and that it took me a long time (quite some hours spread over a few weeks or more) to get my mothers time right, despite me knowing pretty much all of her major life events. However, it only took me like 5 minutes to get my grandmothers right. But then again, my mothers was the first I ever rectified so it was a learning process.

I have a lot of astro orders on queue, so to do this might be a lot of back-and-forth emails, and I honestly would not know what to charge, because if I were to get it within 5 minutes then obviously no charge, but I've read accounts of other astrologers who charge hundreds of dollars and take weeks to get it figured out. Which makes sense for some charts, like I mentioned about my mothers taking me so long.

One other thing, is that people look like their ascendant. Obviously I'm not going to ask you for your picture, but I am mentioning this because I've been gaining skill with figuring out people's AC by looking at them, of actors and musicians. If I knew you in person, I would be able to narrow it down very easily, but I don't. (I'm only mentioning this to give out all info regarding this, I am not hinting at you to send me your picture, lol.)

Another thing, is one's age and life experiences. Both my mother and grandmother had been married, experienced death of loved ones, and moved to other countries multiple times, so those were big enough events to be seen in transits. If you, on the other hand, are young and have never done anything major in life, then there would not be anything as obvious to see in transits.

So, bottom line, I am reluctant to officially offer this service, mainly because of all the astro orders I have on queue already, but if you were to order a chart, I will provide rectification, and if we can't get it figured out in a small amount of time then I'll let you know. I would have to charge something (probably like $20) simply because of all the other orders I have, and the time I would spend on rectification would set me back more.

Sorry for the long reply, I'm just explaining it thoroughly, in case others are curious about this as well :)

Lol its fine, if you've seen my long winded posts you know I don't mind a long read, and its good you are detailed, which leads me to my next point.

Ive seen your work with a few of my SS brethren and it is great detailed work, and I have the patience to wait appropriately for any of your services as I have developed such as it is and appreciate the effort you would put into it anyhow.

Fine details can take time, I fully understand.

Your website seemed like you would charge much more, but I guess I forgot that SS get discounts (extreme ones I feel) and its a very generous estimate you gave me so I thank you. :}

IF you require a picture, I am fine with this as Ive given my picture to maybe one or two SS over email for important situations and as long as my alias {Aoiveae} instead of my legal name can be used, and its easier for you to use my face.

In any case, how would I begin to go about this?

Do I go to your website and look for the email contact and mention who I am and what I require?

Or do I email you somehow else wise before hand?

Thanks again for your reply, and I do look forward to doing business with you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back