Most Reliable Astrological Websites

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
HailMotherLilith

Most Reliable Astrological Websites

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Besides lunarium.co.uk

What other websites would you suggest, that are ACTUALLY good and trustworthy??

Just making sure for future workings, etc.

Thank you!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Lydia

Re: Most Reliable Astrological Websites

Postby Lydia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:04 am

If you look at the SS calendar, you will notice some discrepancies, this is because different websites give different info, even a few minutes off. I had a bugger of a time getting it as accurate as I could, and there are still some dates that have something a few minutes off from the other info. Meaning, I learned firsthand that there aren't many sites that can be trusted.

For my iPhone, I found an app for moon phases that also includes Merc Rx and Sun ingress, from what I've seen so far it's accurate. Called moonreader by Horos.co.

HailMotherLilith

Re: Most Reliable Astrological Websites

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Lydia wrote:If you look at the SS calendar, you will notice some discrepancies, this is because different websites give different info, even a few minutes off. I had a bugger of a time getting it as accurate as I could, and there are still some dates that have something a few minutes off from the other info. Meaning, I learned firsthand that there aren't many sites that can be trusted.

For my iPhone, I found an app for moon phases that also includes Merc Rx and Sun ingress, from what I've seen so far it's accurate. Called moonreader by Horos.co.

Sadly, it does not allow me to get this app, as it is only for iOS.

But thank you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!