Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Would like To Be A Better person

Luna Black

Do must be deficient in air and even more in water
Breath in your deficient elements with affirmations. Listen to calm and soothing music only. Breath slowly. Consciously stay away from pointless shit like starting arguments with random people irl and activities making you more stressed and angry. Realize most people aren't like you and try to understand their personality especially your loved ones and other close people.
And just get out of your mind the belief that you need to bully people around to open their eyes forcefully or something. Don't act like those obnoxious fundamental xtians/social marxists/sharia enforcing apes etc. Realize most people aren't important at all and there is no point wasting time on a herd of sheeps. You aren't gonna turn a sheep into a mighty Satanist no matter you much effort you make. And if you wanna truely help people you need to personalize your approach to their needs. Such as some people need a hug, others need to be told to stop running around with scissors in hand, others need to see leading by example etc
The good thing is you actually became aware of the issue and want to work on it

I don't know that much yet about astrology, but I know you probably shouldn't post that much personal info here. Those mosquito rats look through here and would love to try to curse someone using knowledge of their astrological details.

Your right I probably do have lack of water and air. Despite the fact I have several water sign planets I feel I lack water. I know I lack earth cause I barely have that in my chart at all so I have trouble always keeping up with daily tasks dealing with it like for instance my roommate comments that I make messes sometimes and I dont even realize it and also I'm never grounded. I seem to be dominated by fire that is maybe why I get angry. I looked up my Saturn sign it said Saturn in sag may have issues with beliefs and freedom etc. Ok since its co-ruler and conjunction my main ruler maybe that's the issue. Saturn square never harmed me but it never helped with this either. I was aware that might be one of the issues. I got to figure out something else. I can invoke the element but does doing a magical square when a planet is in your missing elements sign help too if you affirm it too. For example Venus in Pisces or Libra. Just wondering

That's probably a good idea if the moderators want to edit out some of this info that would probably be good thanks in advance. I honestly didn't think about that. I just wanted to post cause I have too much Aries and Sagittarius energy my mars is way over represented too but I won't go into more. Anyways I will try the elements as to which one to invoke I'm not sure yet cause my imbalances don't seem to match my chart which is weird. I think the enemy attacked me awhile back and stripped a lot of water energy from my soul though. I will just read the descriptions of the elements and go with what I lack most first. I know I have too much fire so I will not invoke that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back