Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal Rx Planets

Emla

Hello

I would like to ask is it possible natal retrograde planet put in direct in Natal chart?
I have retrograde planet in Natal Chart and I would like to put it in direct because it will be much better for my everyday life!

Maybe with Magickal Squares or any other technique?!

You don't have the knowledge to move around and change planets even if it was possible.
You can't change your natal chart the way you imagine.
What you can do is improve how energies manifest for you and such. And correct issues. But for this you need to first identify the problems precisely (cause and effect). And then you can work on them which might include doing magickal workings.

Sinistra said:
You don't have the knowledge to move around and change planets even if it was possible.
You can't change your natal chart the way you imagine.
What you can do is improve how energies manifest for you and such. And correct issues. But for this you need to first identify the problems precisely (cause and effect). And then you can work on them which might include doing magickal workings.

I understand thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back