Regarding a stellum

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
OnedayHPimaybe

Regarding a stellum

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm

If someone had a stellum of uranus,neptune,saturn in Capricorn how detrimental would this be? And doing the Obliterate my saturn working what should the affirmation for this person sound like? I was thinking saturn has absolutely no negative influence on me which is very positive for me powerfully and totally.
As we march on with confidence we shall truly know victory. Hail the Powers of Hell

Nick Vabzircnila

Re: Regarding a stellum

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 am

It depends how tight the stellium is. If you look at the interpretations of these aspects (Saturn/Uranus and Saturn/Neptune) on Azazel's Astrology for Satanists, you should be able to get an idea of what affirmation to use. If you can relate to being worried a lot and/or having irrational fears (Saturn/Neptune), that's a place to start. But you would know best what exactly is bothering you.

You can also look to the houses with Aquarius and Pisces on their cusps, as these can be subject to misfortune related to the affairs of the house with the stellium. With the Aquarius house, there can be a kind of limitation related to the affairs of the house.

But keep in mind, when you meditate and do yoga consistently and have elevated and stable energy levels, the negative effects of such placements are neutralized on their own.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm

I should add: IF the influence is negative, it's because of Saturn, NOT because the stellium is in Capricorn. One can have a Capricorn stellium and not have any problems because of this, provided Saturn is not part of the stellium.

OnedayHPimaybe

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:08 pm

I think it's more the case of a nuclear bomb of bad luck, shit hitting the fan etc when certain planets transit the stellum because of Saturn's influence. Thats why I was thinking of the affirmation being that Saturn has no negative influence.
As we march on with confidence we shall truly know victory. Hail the Powers of Hell

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:34 am

The sun square is good to dealing with Saturn.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com