Regarding a stellum

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
OnedayHPimaybe

Regarding a stellum

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm

If someone had a stellum of uranus,neptune,saturn in Capricorn how detrimental would this be? And doing the Obliterate my saturn working what should the affirmation for this person sound like? I was thinking saturn has absolutely no negative influence on me which is very positive for me powerfully and totally.
As we march on with confidence we shall truly know victory. Hail the Powers of Hell

Nick Vabzircnila

Re: Regarding a stellum

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 am

It depends how tight the stellium is. If you look at the interpretations of these aspects (Saturn/Uranus and Saturn/Neptune) on Azazel's Astrology for Satanists, you should be able to get an idea of what affirmation to use. If you can relate to being worried a lot and/or having irrational fears (Saturn/Neptune), that's a place to start. But you would know best what exactly is bothering you.

You can also look to the houses with Aquarius and Pisces on their cusps, as these can be subject to misfortune related to the affairs of the house with the stellium. With the Aquarius house, there can be a kind of limitation related to the affairs of the house.

But keep in mind, when you meditate and do yoga consistently and have elevated and stable energy levels, the negative effects of such placements are neutralized on their own.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm

I should add: IF the influence is negative, it's because of Saturn, NOT because the stellium is in Capricorn. One can have a Capricorn stellium and not have any problems because of this, provided Saturn is not part of the stellium.

OnedayHPimaybe

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:08 pm

I think it's more the case of a nuclear bomb of bad luck, shit hitting the fan etc when certain planets transit the stellum because of Saturn's influence. Thats why I was thinking of the affirmation being that Saturn has no negative influence.
As we march on with confidence we shall truly know victory. Hail the Powers of Hell

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:34 am

The sun square is good to dealing with Saturn.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

OnedayHPimaybe

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:37 pm

If I did one or several Sun square workings would they permanently negate Saturn in a stellum in its home sign? Or would they need to be repeated every so often?

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:59 pm

OnedayHPimaybe wrote:If I did one or several Sun square workings would they permanently negate Saturn in a stellum in its home sign? Or would they need to be repeated every so often?

Persistance is key yes until change is clearly seen another one is just doing a standard protection working using surya this offsets Saturn like a dam understatement also offsets other things in the natal chart anyway it has worked for me and Iv seen it do wonders in dealing with Saturn affirming Iam now always protected, secure and healthy In every way. Hope
I'm not too late to
This party lol

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Iv read in the jos astrology pdf hp Maxine mentions those with a stellium especially Scorpio one are natural mages but the stellium could be problematic because of the intense emotions it could cause, and I can attest to that having a 12th house stellium makes me a natural Mage someone who loves to just throw them self into meditation and spirituality etc but this however made me quite intensly lonely and a lot of that emotions and stuff

Stormblood

Re: Regarding a stellium

Postby Stormblood » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:55 pm

OnedayHPimaybe wrote:If I did one or several Sun square workings would they permanently negate Saturn in a stellum in its home sign? Or would they need to be repeated every so often?

That depends on many factors. Some depend on your lifestyle:
• how often you clean your aura and chakras;
• how strong is your aura of protection and how often you empower it;
• your consistency with kundalini yoga, hatha yoga and/or falun dafa;
• your consistency in other meditation;

and the rest depends on how strong this Saturnian influence is and how powerful you are. The Sun squares do their work.

As a side note, there's no need to deny Saturn in its entirety. You just need to neutralise its negative influence. Saturn brings also an array of positive things when properly sublimated: discipline and endurance, for example.

P.S. It's stell-I-um. STELLIUM. Not stellum.
Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

BoRn of fire

Re: Regarding a stellium

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Stormblood wrote:

That depends on many factors. Some depend on your lifestyle:
• how often you clean your aura and chakras;
• how strong is your aura of protection and how often you empower it;
• your consistency with kundalini yoga, hatha yoga and/or falun dafa;
• your consistency in other meditation;

and the rest depends on how strong this Saturnian influence is and how powerful you are. The Sun squares do their work.

As a side note, there's no need to deny Saturn in its entirety. You just need to neutralise its negative influence. Saturn brings also an array of positive things when properly sublimated: discipline and endurance, for example.

P.S. It's stell-I-um. STELLIUM. Not stellum.

Lolz grammar police indeed

OnedayHPimaybe

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:36 am

Thank you and I agree Saturn does have positive influences. Thats why I was only worried about the negative effects of a stellium with Saturn, Neptune. Thanks for the advice i have a really weak sun sign so the sun square appeals to me

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am

same here i have also stellium of capricorn in the 6. house for uranus,neptune and venus
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...