Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Emla
Posts: 15

Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Emla » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello
I would like to know can I start love spells and do love magic during next month???
I asking this because Mars and Saturn are retrograde but Venus is not.

Can love magic be done during R/Mars and R/Saturn?!

Also any idea when is it the best time to do this love magic for the rest of year?

Emla
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Emla » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Nothing?!
Not even HP to answer

Νίκος
Posts: 193
Location: Greece

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Νίκος » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:55 am

Emla wrote:Hello
I would like to know can I start love spells and do love magic during next month???
I asking this because Mars and Saturn are retrograde but Venus is not.

Can love magic be done during R/Mars and R/Saturn?!

Also any idea when is it the best time to do this love magic for the rest of year?

10 August is a good day do the Venus square !

Emla
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Emla » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Emla wrote:Hello
I would like to know can I start love spells and do love magic during next month???
I asking this because Mars and Saturn are retrograde but Venus is not.

Can love magic be done during R/Mars and R/Saturn?!

Also any idea when is it the best time to do this love magic for the rest of year?

10 August is a good day do the Venus square !


Thank you for answer
Is it maybe problem to start Venus square while moon is still waning?Because on 10 August it is waning moon?

Νίκος
Posts: 193
Location: Greece

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Νίκος » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Emla wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Emla wrote:Hello
I would like to know can I start love spells and do love magic during next month???
I asking this because Mars and Saturn are retrograde but Venus is not.

Can love magic be done during R/Mars and R/Saturn?!

Also any idea when is it the best time to do this love magic for the rest of year?

10 August is a good day do the Venus square !


Thank you for answer
Is it maybe problem to start Venus square while moon is still waning?Because on 10 August it is waning moon?

I don't think so!In the Jos site ,in the page for the dates for magic squares it is posted as a good day so i tink it is not!

Emla
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Emla » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Emla wrote:
Νίκος wrote:10 August is a good day do the Venus square !


Thank you for answer
Is it maybe problem to start Venus square while moon is still waning?Because on 10 August it is waning moon?

I don't think so!In the Jos site ,in the page for the dates for magic squares it is posted as a good day so i tink it is not!


Didnt seen that do you have link?

Emla
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Emla » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Emla wrote:
Νίκος wrote:10 August is a good day do the Venus square !


Thank you for answer
Is it maybe problem to start Venus square while moon is still waning?Because on 10 August it is waning moon?

I don't think so!In the Jos site ,in the page for the dates for magic squares it is posted as a good day so i tink it is not!


I didnt see that can you send link?

Νίκος
Posts: 193
Location: Greece

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Νίκος » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Emla wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Emla wrote:
Thank you for answer
Is it maybe problem to start Venus square while moon is still waning?Because on 10 August it is waning moon?

I don't think so!In the Jos site ,in the page for the dates for magic squares it is posted as a good day so i tink it is not!


I didnt see that can you send link?

I can't find the English one either would you mind to send to you the greek version and translate it to you of course

Emla
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Emla » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Emla wrote:
Νίκος wrote:I don't think so!In the Jos site ,in the page for the dates for magic squares it is posted as a good day so i tink it is not!


I didnt see that can you send link?

I can't find the English one either would you mind to send to you the greek version and translate it to you of course


It is not problem send me and I will translate.

Νίκος
Posts: 193
Location: Greece

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Νίκος » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:22 am

Emla wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Emla wrote:
I didnt see that can you send link?

I can't find the English one either would you mind to send to you the greek version and translate it to you of course


It is not problem send me and I will translate.
https://satanismos.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/%cf%80%cf%81%cf%8c%ce%b3%cf%81%ce%b1%ce%bc%ce%bc%ce%b1-2018-%ce%b3%ce%b9%ce%b1-%ce%bc%ce%b1%ce%b3%ce%b9%ce%ba%ce%ac-%cf%84%ce%b5%cf%84%cf%81%ce%ac%ce%b3%cf%89%ce%bd%ce%b1/

Emla
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Emla » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Thank you for this it will really help me.
Also hope other people can find help of this

You are good brother.

Hail Satan

Νίκος
Posts: 193
Location: Greece

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Νίκος » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Emla wrote:Thank you for this it will really help me.
Also hope other people can find help of this

You are good brother.

Hail Satan

You are welcome! I like to help my brothers and sisters in every way i can! Also you and all of us have to thank Satan and our gods for giving us this knowledge!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Waning moon is for ending things, waxing moon is for beginning things.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 545
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Lydia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:54 am

Planetary squares do not depend on Moon phase, they are of the planet’s energy only. All that matters of the Moon, is that it is not void at the time you begin the square on the first day. Meaning, you can do a Venus square for love if the Moon is waning.

The only square that needs the moon to be waxing/full, is the moon square.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Darkpagan666
Posts: 36

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Darkpagan666 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am

The success of a love spell also plays a big part on your natal chart and your strength of mind and soul to begin with, such as your natal venus and moon. Water and earth signs. This is why it is a good idea using the planetary alignments for your desires, when in a complentary position of the planets and the spell you want to work upon. Anyways, raising energy is a must.

From experience, hitting my desired loved one with sex magick everyday during a waxing moon did the trick. I started during a waxing Libra.

Taurus666
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Taurus666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Darkpagan666 wrote:
From experience, hitting my desired loved one with sex magick everyday during a waxing moon did the trick. I started during a waxing Libra.

Did the sign Venus was in affect the spell?

Darkpagan666
Posts: 36

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Darkpagan666 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:09 pm

Taurus666 wrote:Did the sign Venus was in affect the spell?


Let me explain it this way, let's say you have natal Venus in Taurus, Leo or Libra, this is excellent for love magick as the energies of your soul is complementary to your desire to begin with.

If you had any freedom loving signs such as Venus in Aquarious or Aries, the love spells may be short lived. And you may have to hit them more often to make a good relationship. Again, your natal moon may help you out in this if this was the case. BUT, also, look at your entire chart and not just the two I mentioned. I am sure you'll do it just great anyways. You're an SS!

Taurus666
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Taurus666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Darkpagan666 wrote:
Taurus666 wrote:Did the sign Venus was in affect the spell?


Let me explain it this way, let's say you have natal Venus in Taurus, Leo or Libra, this is excellent for love magick as the energies of your soul is complementary to your desire to begin with.

If you had any freedom loving signs such as Venus in Aquarious or Aries, the love spells may be short lived. And you may have to hit them more often to make a good relationship. Again, your natal moon may help you out in this if this was the case. BUT, also, look at your entire chart and not just the two I mentioned. I am sure you'll do it just great anyways. You're an SS!


Thanks, but I meant another thing! Does the sign venus is in at the moment you do the spell (for exampe now scorpio) affect the spell? For example, you said that you have done sex magic when moon was waxing in libra, but where was venus at the time? Did it affect the spell? And did you (or it would be best) to start on friday?

Darkpagan666
Posts: 36

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Darkpagan666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Taurus666 wrote:Thanks, but I meant another thing! Does the sign venus is in at the moment you do the spell (for exampe now scorpio) affect the spell? For example, you said that you have done sex magic when moon was waxing in libra, but where was venus at the time? Did it affect the spell? And did you (or it would be best) to start on friday?



Venus was actually in Gemini at the time, I started the working on a Thursday night. If you know how to, draw in the energy of the Moon before you start the working.

Venus in Scorpio is effective yes, the energies will be intense and massive (raw) to work with, be careful of this as obsessions may occur that may lead to an ugly road for the both of you. Scorpio in its nature is also very sexual. Just direct and sublimate the energy well and you'll be alright. (By visualizing your desire in white gold light along with an affirmation). Always end the affirmation "in a positive and happy way for me".

You can start your working on a friday during the hour of Venus if you like. The 18th of December is a good date anyhow, and that is a Tuesday. The Moon enters Taurus and projects begun are long-lasting and/or permanent. And there is a sense of stability.

Taurus666
Posts: 15

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Taurus666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Darkpagan666 wrote: If you know how to, draw in the energy of the Moon before you start the working.


Why the moon, and not venus (ruling love) for example?

Darkpagan666 wrote:

Venus in Scorpio is effective yes, the energies will be intense and massive (raw) to work with, be careful of this as obsessions may occur that may lead to an ugly road for the both of you. Scorpio in its nature is also very sexual. Just direct and sublimate the energy well and you'll be alright. (By visualizing your desire in white gold light along with an affirmation). Always end the affirmation "in a positive and happy way for me".


So, to sublimate the energy and make sure the effects are positive (so no ugly obsession) I need to visualize the energy as white gold and add to the affirmation "in a positive and healthy way for us(maybe better than I?)"
For example, if I wanted to use sex magic, at the moment of the orgasm should I wisualize the person engulfed in white gold light and then state my affirmation, correct? or is it better to condensate white gold energy into a ball and then direct it? What's the best way?
Thanks
Hail Satan

Darkpagan666
Posts: 36

Re: Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Postby Darkpagan666 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Taurus666 wrote:...


Because, the moon sign was in Libra. Libra and Taurus is both ruled by Venus. Doing such working will naturally evoke the energy of Venus. If you feel using the energy of Venus is the best for you, then you do just that. I used the moon mainly to have an energy establishment to work upon i.e a waxing moon with a complementary sign to attract and bind, and this is basic magick going all the way back to the ancient times. Starting a working upon a waxing moon is for growth, starting things, gain something. Starting a working during a waning moon is mainly for banishing, removing things (such as hang-ups/obstacles) healing (removing negative energy).

You seem already to know what you should be doing, so there is no use for you to brainstorm this. Yes, as described in JoS, you visualize the person you desire engulfed in white-gold light while you state the affirmations in the moment of climax as you can read here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

Timing your magick with the moon just complements the energies so the energies manifests in a suitable manner and better for you. Sex Magick is very individual in power as this is your direct Vril/Chi/Bio-electricity/Witch Power. The amount you are able to direct determine your success. Your mind alone won't understand what to do with this energy, therefore, visualization and affirmations are crucial. You do the affirmation as you like, and feel is correct for you. The "in a positive and a happy way for me" is just a guideline...your mind will understand that the energies should make you happy here, thus making the relationship good. You can add, "this relationship is filled with joy, happiness and mutual respect" or whatever that works best for you.

Also, read this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Hope this helps and much luck to you!
Take care,

Dark Pagan 666.
HS/88!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest