Some Hindsight Would Be Quite Useful

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
Charlotte61903

Some Hindsight Would Be Quite Useful

Post by Charlotte61903 »

I tweaked the coordinates in my natal chart after I found that they were nowhere near where I was born. Upon doing this, the entire chart was completely flipped over with all the planets being in different houses, each angle changing, making my IC Scorpio and IC Taurus and making my chart ruler not Mercury, but Uranus.

Meaning, my chart ruler is now retrograde and my co-ruler, Saturn, is in a sign of detriment. I don't know what this means or if it's harmful.

Additionally, I've noticed I have an equal amount of air and water signs, along with two fire. If there is an equal amount of two elements, what does that mean?

Also, I tried to make a topic about this a few days ago, but for whatever reason it didn't go through. So if there is a second topic, just ignore it.
In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome its power.

"The most precious possession you have in this world is your own people. And for this people and for the same of this people, we will struggle and fight! And never slacken, never tire, never lose courage and never despair!" -Our Führer

Complete Paintable FRTR
Satan's Absolution Ritual
Baalzebul's Power Ritual
Azazel's Power Ritual
Astarte's Power Ritual
Abrasax's Power Ritual

Ritual to Incite White Awareness and Action

Hail Satan!
Quel_tizio

Re: Some Hindsight Would Be Quite Useful

Post by Quel_tizio »

Charlotte61903 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:20 pm
It didn't go through because you gave too much information, do you have an idea how much preciuous are these information to the enemy?
At least do you know that the jews are in this forum?

If I were you I would delete the topic and ask the questions in a way which doesn't reveal anything about your natal chart.
Many of the things you asked can find answer in the Azazel's astrology
Charlotte61903

Post by Charlotte61903 »

Quel_tizio wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:43 pm
Charlotte61903 wrote:
It didn't go through because you gave too much information, do you have an idea how much preciuous are these information to the enemy?

If I were you I would delete the topic and ask the questions in a way which doesn't reveal anything about your natal chart.
That's what I was worried about. How do I delete it?
In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome its power.

"The most precious possession you have in this world is your own people. And for this people and for the same of this people, we will struggle and fight! And never slacken, never tire, never lose courage and never despair!" -Our Führer

Complete Paintable FRTR
Baalzebul's Power Ritual
Azazel's Power Ritual
Astarte's Power Ritual
Abrasax's Power Ritual

Hail Satan!
Charlotte61903

Post by Charlotte61903 »

Quel_tizio wrote:
Charlotte61903 wrote:

Also, how would you go about rewording this in a safer way while still getting the point across?

Complete Paintable FRTR
Baalzebul's Power Ritual
Azazel's Power Ritual
Astarte's Power Ritual
Abrasax's Power Ritual

Hail Satan!
Quel_tizio

Post by Quel_tizio »

Charlotte61903 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:44 pm
Quel_tizio wrote:
Charlotte61903 wrote:

There should be an X on the right top of the topic.

And by the way I was being realistic and I answered in that way to help you and make you understand that IT IS dangerous, i figured that was the best way to make you(and the other people who might read this topic) understand
Charlotte61903

Post by Charlotte61903 »

Quel_tizio wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:34 pm
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:44 pm
Quel_tizio wrote:

There should be an X on the right top of the topic.

And by the way I was being realistic and I answered in that way to help you and make you understand that IT IS dangerous, i figured that was the best way to make you(and the other people who might read this topic) understand
I'm thankful for you pointing that out, it just gets frustrating not knowing.

And the x isn't there for reason.

Complete Paintable FRTR
Baalzebul's Power Ritual
Azazel's Power Ritual
Astarte's Power Ritual
Abrasax's Power Ritual

Hail Satan!