Does void of moon apply when starting to learn something

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Aquarius

Does void of moon apply when starting to learn something

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:54 am

If someone started studying something during void of moon do the effects of it still apply?

ess

Re: Does void of moon apply when starting to learn something

Postby ess » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:08 am

Aquarius wrote:If someone started studying something during void of moon do the effects of it still apply?

No. My thought is, you'll probably study the next day, and the next, and the next, so it wouldn't really have an effect on it. Where as if you make a plan to do something during a VoC it probably will not end up actually happening, but making a plan to do something is a one time thing so to speak.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!
https://discord.gg/anExTey

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:33 am

Aquarius wrote:If someone started studying something during void of moon do the effects of it still apply?

During the last couple weeks there were lots of long VoC periods, so back then I decided to use those times to take a look at how exactly the VoC works in making everything fail that's started during that period.

What I found out is that if you plan/start something during a VoC, it goes well while the VoC is still in effect. Only once the VoC period ends, it's like the stuff you did during that time is "swallowed up", and it leads to nothing anymore. I feel like when you start something, whether that be an idea, a plan, a project etc., during a VoC, those fundamental energies that you built up for the plan/idea/project during that time are swallowed up and thereby it fails because it doesn't have any foundation anymore. This generally also leads to losing interest in the thing you started during that time (because, again, the energies from back then are gone).

I hope this makes sense lol. This is just from my experience and how it felt for me.
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:33 am

Shael wrote:

During the last couple weeks there were lots of long VoC periods, so back then I decided to use those times to take a look at how exactly the VoC works in making everything fail that's started during that period.

What I found out is that if you plan/start something during a VoC, it goes well while the VoC is still in effect. Only once the VoC period ends, it's like the stuff you did during that time is "swallowed up", and it leads to nothing anymore. I feel like when you start something, whether that be an idea, a plan, a project etc., during a VoC, those fundamental energies that you built up for the plan/idea/project during that time are swallowed up and thereby it fails because it doesn't have any foundation anymore. This generally also leads to losing interest in the thing you started during that time (because, again, the energies from back then are gone).

I hope this makes sense lol. This is just from my experience and how it felt for me.
That's pretty interesting, thanks:)

Ash

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Holy crap. I never looked into void moon.
I googled a calander for times of void moon. I didnt relise a void moon takes place soo often. Like in august alone its like 14 days. Thats frustrating.
But as we can learn new things during the voc. Could we start smaller workings , like starting the opening of a chakra we havnt worked on yet. Or adding a new meditation to our daily program for example. I just feel like almost half the days in a month its inconvient that we cant start large workings or rituals on such days but if it isnt advisiable to stsrt even the things i mentioned than that makes it a huge obstacle i never quite appreciated before.
And we can of course work thru this right? Like if we have already started somthing on voc. Then we shouldnt give up and start over right? We should still try our best to push thru it?
Satan does not want you to be "sorry"
He wants you to learn.
I shook hands with God... :twisted:

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Ash wrote:Holy crap. I never looked into void moon.
I googled a calander for times of void moon. I didnt relise a void moon takes place soo often. Like in august alone its like 14 days. Thats frustrating.
But as we can learn new things during the voc. Could we start smaller workings , like starting the opening of a chakra we havnt worked on yet. Or adding a new meditation to our daily program for example. I just feel like almost half the days in a month its inconvient that we cant start large workings or rituals on such days but if it isnt advisiable to stsrt even the things i mentioned than that makes it a huge obstacle i never quite appreciated before.
And we can of course work thru this right? Like if we have already started somthing on voc. Then we shouldnt give up and start over right? We should still try our best to push thru it?
no, don't start anything on voc.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:58 am

In my experience, void course has no effect on learning. Only on physical actions. Once the mind learns something, it remembers it and can continue in that direction, VOC does not effect what you remember. However, it can effect your motivation to try to convince you to stop learning and do something else instead, but the knowledge gained during VOC is still there and can continue learning at any time. And if you have the willpower, you can fight this distracting feeling and keep learning the whole time.

And you can usually work through the time of VOC without any problem as long as you start working before the VOC starts. Some small details may get a little messed up, but overall you can usually be successful in this in the big picture. Shael is right about how it's like the whole starting energies just disappear, but if you start when the moon is still good this doesn't happen.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Going off of information not from Jos but that I've found to be true

Void moon are great for the unexpected and unplanned. If you start reseaching a subject during a void moon you may find something you never expected to learn about it, you may get totally side tracked and learn nothing about what you wanted to but about someting else or maybe you can't find the proper info. If you have the information in front of you, maybe you misunderstand the material or you have to go back over it the next day.

Again not from JoS, but when I tried to start learning how to read natal charts it was during a void moon and that explained so much of my confusion!!!!!! Tried again not on a void moon and the information was flowing.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:12 am

Serpentine wrote:

Going off of information not from Jos but that I've found to be true

Void moon are great for the unexpected and unplanned. If you start reseaching a subject during a void moon you may find something you never expected to learn about it, you may get totally side tracked and learn nothing about what you wanted to but about someting else or maybe you can't find the proper info. If you have the information in front of you, maybe you misunderstand the material or you have to go back over it the next day.

Again not from JoS, but when I tried to start learning how to read natal charts it was during a void moon and that explained so much of my confusion!!!!!! Tried again not on a void moon and the information was flowing.
That’s interesting, thanks:)