A QUESTION ON MY OBVIOUSLY SATANIC BIRTHDAY

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
CARNAL

A QUESTION ON MY OBVIOUSLY SATANIC BIRTHDAY

Post by CARNAL »

In the JoS website it says that Satan's zodiac sign is Capricorn and His day is Monday.
Now I was born on a Monday, 12 January, at 07:15. Which means that not only is my zodiac sign Capricorn, but my ascending also. You might call me a double Capricorn. And born on a Monday, Satan's favourite day.
So my birthday is as satanic as can be...
Can anyone knowingly answer me what all this possibly signifies about me?
Fuchs

Re: A QUESTION ON MY OBVIOUSLY SATANIC BIRTHDAY

Post by Fuchs »

CARNAL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:57 pm
In the JoS website it says that Satan's zodiac sign is Capricorn and His day is Monday.
Now I was born on a Monday, 12 January, at 07:15. Which means that not only is my zodiac sign Capricorn, but my ascending also. You might call me a double Capricorn. And born on a Monday, Satan's favourite day.
Never reveal your birth dates/time.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

It means that you should not post your birth data on public forums.
Hornet666

Post by Hornet666 »

CARNAL wrote:
First of all...please do not share your personal information in this forum. The enemy lurks in this forum. So I suggest you remove those details. And you dont need the bullshit psychic attacks that follow.
Now to answer your question. It just means that all the signs that you have been shown have guided and brought you here to Father Satan. You are on the right path. I take it that you are still new? If you are I suggest you go through the Joy of Satan website and study it. While there you could also consider the 40 day working. To help open your senses. If you crave information, there is a wealth of knowledge in Satans Library ready for download.
MrIntrepid

Post by MrIntrepid »

CARNAL wrote:
It says that you forgot to include your birth year.
The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.
CARNAL

Post by CARNAL »

Hornet666 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:09 pm
CARNAL wrote:
First of all...please do not share your personal information in this forum. The enemy lurks in this forum. So I suggest you remove those details. And you dont need the bullshit psychic attacks that follow.
Now to answer your question. It just means that all the signs that you have been shown have guided and brought you here to Father Satan. You are on the right path. I take it that you are still new? If you are I suggest you go through the Joy of Satan website and study it. While there you could also consider the 40 day working. To help open your senses. If you crave information, there is a wealth of knowledge in Satans Library ready for download.
But how do I remove a post? I don't know.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

[quote="HP. HoodedCobra666][/quote]
Quote HC and ask him to remove it^^^
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

CARNAL wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:17 am
Hornet666 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:09 pm
CARNAL wrote:
But how do I remove a post? I don't know.
You can report a post from the upper right corner of the post and explain that you want your sensitive info gone.
Hail Satanas the most Beautiful and Glorious!

Hail Hitler, our Great Führer!

Consistency is efficiency

Satan Is God main site

Rtr, runic pronunciations and more at Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
CARNAL

Post by CARNAL »

Aquarius wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:16 pm
[quote="HP. HoodedCobra666]
Quote HC and ask him to remove it^^^
[/quote]
I already did that. No results until now. The post is still on, as you can see.