Jupiter & Mercury Solution ?

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
furious flame

Jupiter & Mercury Solution ?

Post by furious flame »

Jupiter in 2nd & Mercury in 6th Solution ?
mercury_wisdom

Re: Jupiter & Mercury Solution ?

Post by mercury_wisdom »

furious flame wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:41 pm
Jupiter in 2nd & Mercury in 6th Solution ?
What needs to be solved?
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
furious flame

Post by furious flame »

When ever i try to boost these planets.
Few things improves but side by side as a negative effect Arguments starts with people associated to these planets like mercury = sister, aunts ... jupiter = my teachers , grand parents.
TheKikeSlayer

Post by TheKikeSlayer »

furious flame wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:15 pm
Few things improves but side by side as a negative effect Arguments starts with people associated to these planets like mercury = sister, aunts ... jupiter = my teachers , grand parents.
Are you doing the planetary squares? If so then try doing falun dafa after the workings. When i did the Sun square in Leo which is it's strongest sign. After about half way through the square men started becoming very aggressive towards me, even my father. I think this may be due to an imbalance of the energies. When i did falun dafa, the aggression from men pretty much disappeared. Im not an exert but these are my experiences. Try doing falun dafa and let me know your side as well. :D

Here is the video i have been using: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfqysM ... axingMusic
Hail the Gods of the Aryan Race
Hail the Gods of the Asian Race
Hail the Gods of the Black Race
Hail Satan the true God of Humanity!!!!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

TheKikeSlayer wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:11 pm
furious flame wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:15 pm
Are you doing the planetary squares? If so then try doing falun dafa after the workings. When i did the Sun square in Leo which is it's strongest sign. After about half way through the square men started becoming very aggressive towards me, even my father. I think this may be due to an imbalance of the energies. When i did falun dafa, the aggression from men pretty much disappeared. Im not an exert but these are my experiences. Try doing falun dafa and let me know your side as well. :D

Here is the video i have been using: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfqysM ... axingMusic
Hatha yoga is balancing as well. As is vibrating AUM or SaTaNaMa.