Probably dumb question but here goes

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
slyscorpion

Probably dumb question but here goes

Post by slyscorpion »

If there is a prominent public figure that works for the Jew World Order and that persons ascendant is linked by degree almost to your midheaven and their Ruling planet is where that same planet is in your chart is almost by degree.

Does this mean you could more eaisly work to expose this person. So say I did a video on this individual or wrote something on them would that mean more people would listen to me about it.

Obviously I dont want to name the person because I don't want people knowing what degrees my planets are on or close to it (both are within 3 degrees) but I wanted to ask this question anyways cause I was thinking about it for awhile.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Darkpagan666

Re: Probably dumb question but here goes

Post by Darkpagan666 »

I doubt it, but worth a shot? One thing is if you may expose that person, doesn't this mean it can go both ways? This jew destroying/exposing you? Is this person aware of you? Or is it just a synastry by mere interests to destroy this jew?

I am not an expert on this, just wanted to share some thoughts.

My note is that considering his Ascendant is linked to your Midheaven, he may have impact/influence on you somehow through social standing. I guess the energies can be sublimated in that you may have advantages (only my speculations).
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
slyscorpion

Re: Probably dumb question but here goes

Post by slyscorpion »

Darkpagan666 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:19 pm
I doubt it, but worth a shot? One thing is if you may expose that person, doesn't this mean it can go both ways? This jew destroying/exposing you? Is this person aware of you? Or is it just a synastry by mere interests to destroy this jew?

I am not an expert on this, just wanted to share some thoughts.

My note is that considering his Ascendant is linked to your Midheaven, he may have impact/influence on you somehow through social standing. I guess the energies can be sublimated in that you may have advantages (only my speculations).
I think your right this person actually would do major damage to me quite easy if i was in politics (which i am not) since she is well established.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//