Juno

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Spoonzies

Juno

Postby Spoonzies » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 pm

How important is the asteroid Juno in astrology? I've heard it is for commitment in romantic relationships, asking due to me having a Juno in 29 aqua, and I wonder if that will keep me from ever tying down.

Shael

Re: Juno

Postby Shael » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:08 am

Spoonzies wrote:How important is the asteroid Juno in astrology? I've heard it is for commitment in romantic relationships, asking due to me having a Juno in 29 aqua, and I wonder if that will keep me from ever tying down.

As far as I know, asteroids and the like are usually far less powerful than planets, so I would say this Juno influence in your chart is likely very small. If you find that you have those issues with tying down, simply doing a working against it should fix everything. :)
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

ASQV13886662080

Re: Juno

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:10 am

Spoonzies wrote:How important is the asteroid Juno in astrology? I've heard it is for commitment in romantic relationships, asking due to me having a Juno in 29 aqua, and I wonder if that will keep me from ever tying down.

Juno is the femenine devotion to Jupiter, it would make sense that combining the Taurus/Libran aspect of Venus and Jupiter for broad encompassing relationships (an outlook and propensity based on commitment) would work in rectifying any issue you may have if you feel Juno plays a part in it.

More than likely a Venus square programmed to enhance your commitment to someone you deserve will resolve it, but by the nature of commitment you must be thorough in the working if you really want it.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!