Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What there is really in the covid-19's vaccins

LimoneSapone

Hail brothers and sisters. I want to tell you what I see in laboratory with the microscope at the contents of vaccin anti-covid 19. The result are very scary. They toke in half al genomes of the vaccine in half and stop. They think to stop this disease to king in 2 the virus. But it's made of cells and every cells in nature can duplicate for the regeneration when there. Is the food and the just temperature. So when you go to vaccin at the covid you will find you became mad at all because the virus of the pandemia il called coronavirus. The vaccin contain. Covid 19 and there are 2 different type of virus. The Coronavirus is a deadly tile of influence where the only remed they found is permit you to become mad in a way that the cells become crazy and power up like in a Japanese animation the immunitary sistem to defeat the Coronavirus. I think you have precept the mentality of this people how made this things. And this bad. For cure you from Coronavirus if you took take a lemon and a bit of Marsiglia soap and eat them. I will esplicate why work with a scientific explication. The soap of Marsiglia have a monstrously content of vitamine, basic all at 1300% on plus in a macedonie with all the fruit of this world and the lemon have the solution who can infuse all this vitamine. when combinated, all the ingredients will become a mist of great anticorsp 5000%more big in the human body and white globules 4000% more bigger in the human body. This great army can cure all the diseases you have even will created in laboraty of dimension and quantity. Because this virus and bacteria are 1.5 big than a normal anticorp you have In you immunitary sistem. The cure is granted 100% and all the immunitary sistem will generate only big anticorps and white globules like the soap and lemon's solution forever.

LimoneSapone said:
Hail brothers and sisters. I want to tell you what I see in laboratory with the microscope at the contents of vaccin anti-covid 19. The result are very scary. They toke in half al genomes of the vaccine in half and stop. They think to stop this disease to king in 2 the virus. But it's made of cells and every cells in nature can duplicate for the regeneration when there. Is the food and the just temperature. So when you go to vaccin at the covid you will find you became mad at all because the virus of the pandemia il called coronavirus. The vaccin contain. Covid 19 and there are 2 different type of virus. The Coronavirus is a deadly tile of influence where the only remed they found is permit you to become mad in a way that the cells become crazy and power up like in a Japanese animation the immunitary sistem to defeat the Coronavirus. I think you have precept the mentality of this people how made this things. And this bad. For cure you from Coronavirus if you took take a lemon and a bit of Marsiglia soap and eat them. I will esplicate why work with a scientific explication. The soap of Marsiglia have a monstrously content of vitamine, basic all at 1300% on plus in a macedonie with all the fruit of this world and the lemon have the solution who can infuse all this vitamine. when combinated, all the ingredients will become a mist of great anticorsp 5000%more big in the human body and white globules 4000% more bigger in the human body. This great army can cure all the diseases you have even will created in laboraty of dimension and quantity. Because this virus and bacteria are 1.5 big than a normal anticorp you have In you immunitary sistem. The cure is granted 100% and all the immunitary sistem will generate only big anticorps and white globules like the soap and lemon's solution forever.

Ma se sai scrivere in Italiano perché, qui, scrivi in inglese? E per far passare per buono mangiare sapone?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back