Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Considering suicide...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Vibrate Sananda SSSAh-NNAh-Nah-DAh the D is like in between a D and TH. This is happiness in the Sanskrit language. You will feel the vibrations in your body when you do this, you can also imagine this vibration as white light filling you up. Command it that you are becoming happy and all negative emotions are leaving you. You can see the negative emotions as gray or black ball of light being pulled out of you. You can use really about any mantra for this, Munka burns away problems, Suryae shines goodness and removes problems, Satanama and Satanas heal and make perfect.

What's the difference between suryaye and surya
(I understand that their both sun mantras, but what does each do? & I've always been told to clean my aura with surya :? Kinda confusing..)
Satanama I was told was for healing too but isn't satanas simply father Satan's energy?? Kindly differentiate the two for me please
And, finally
Which problems does munka burn away, Are we talking about blockages in chakras or negative energies or bindings, curses kindly specify.
Hail Satan!

Lasollor said:
(I understand that their both sun mantras, but what does each do? & I've always been told to clean my aura with surya :? Kinda confusing..)
You have to ask Stormblood about this. He knows more than probably anybody else here about how languages work.
Stormblood said:

Lasollor said:
Satanama I was told was for healing too but isn't satanas simply father Satan's energy?? Kindly differentiate the two for me please
And, finally
Which problems does munka burn away, Are we talking about blockages in chakras or negative energies or bindings, curses kindly specify.
Hail Satan!
Sa Ta Na Ma are basic energy mantras that are the foundation of everything. These are related to the elements, and everything is created from these. That is why Satan uses this as one of his names, because Satan is an enormous example of this creational and life-giving energies. So it is both.

Munka removes chakra blockages, curses, bindings, bad karma, bad influences. Basically removes all bad things. It also creates transformations, which might be uncomfortable while they are happening but they end with you being in a better situation.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lasollor said:
You have to ask Stormblood about this. He knows more than probably anybody else here about how languages work.
Stormblood said:

It's simply a difference in case. I bet wiktionary has it.

Here: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/सूर्य#Sanskrit

Suryah is Nominative, Suryaya is Dative. As for what the Dative case is in grammar, read the first sentence here or the whole article, if you prefer.

Grammar is important in Sanskrit as it is in every language, but more so and I will explain why. In Sanskrit, you could say that relates to the perfection of the language and how it translates the energies both in casual and kabbalistic speech.

It's not rocket science. Anyone who can use a search engine can find these things. One could also say that the adding of '-ya' desinence makes the mantra more airy, helping with the mediation aspect of the case.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back