Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

saggitarius esbat?

Big Dipper said:
what would be a smart working to do for the 3rd of june on the esbat?

Education? Good Fortune?

Sagittarius is mutable fire and rules expansion, luck, circulation of wealth, a drive to learn, knowing the way to go, optimism, empowered movement. It creates a sense of direction out among many details or smaller items (philosophy).

Whereas Leo is fixed and draws power from what is established, Sagittarius is better able to grow, but it may be less established and stable. Leo is the source of wealth, whereas Sagittarius more reflects the movement of it, which is "luck".

You can use this energy to expand anything. It is good for offsetting negativity or driving changes. In this way, it is very broad, although it would be more favorable to change than other signs.

In regards to education, Gemini and Virgo pertain to intelligence which is "close" to you. Talking, thinking, calculating, comparisons, etc. Sagittarius differs in that it drives an investigation process, seeking more and knowing where to look. With a weak Mercury, but strong Jupiter, the person may have difficulty comprehending what they found, but at least they found something useful, if that makes sense.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447083 time=1685770704 user_id=21286]
Big Dipper said:
what would be a smart working to do for the 3rd of june on the esbat?

Education? Good Fortune?

Sagittarius is mutable fire and rules expansion, luck, circulation of wealth, a drive to learn, knowing the way to go, optimism, empowered movement. It creates a sense of direction out among many details or smaller items (philosophy).

Whereas Leo is fixed and draws power from what is established, Sagittarius is better able to grow, but it may be less established and stable. Leo is the source of wealth, whereas Sagittarius more reflects the movement of it, which is "luck".

You can use this energy to expand anything. It is good for offsetting negativity or driving changes. In this way, it is very broad, although it would be more favorable to change than other signs.

In regards to education, Gemini and Virgo pertain to intelligence which is "close" to you. Talking, thinking, calculating, comparisons, etc. Sagittarius differs in that it drives an investigation process, seeking more and knowing where to look. With a weak Mercury, but strong Jupiter, the person may have difficulty comprehending what they found, but at least they found something useful, if that makes sense.

thanks blitzkrieg :D
I'm eventually going to gather info over all the esbats and put them into my signature, because I would like to use them, but am not exactly sure what to do for each one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back