Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to power up to win instant lottery ticket (Scratch Cards)?

tiktoktiktok90

Hey!
I would really need a bigger prize, or at least a medium one, which I would earn with a scratch-off ticket. On the one hand, because I could get proof of my spiritual strength. On the other hand, I want proof that these forces are at work.
May I have some guidance on how to win? What meditations may be needed, how long should I do them, when should I request the online lottery ticket, etc

Learn to make money effortlessly instead, it's much more valuable and impressive.

Surnnam said:
I would really need a bigger prize, or at least a medium one, which I would earn with a scratch-off ticket. On the one hand, because I could get proof of my spiritual strength. On the other hand, I want proof that these forces are at work.

It works the other way: You can actually attract lots of money using the lottery only if you are spiritually powerful enough to be sure of your abilities, not if you are new and you want something to happen so it can prove them to you. An ex-High Priest of JoS* had done it, but he was already powerful and sure of it.

*I'm talking about Salem Burke.

Aquarius said:
Learn to make money effortlessly instead, it's much more valuable and impressive.
This is very true but let's try to not be so closed to winning money. I think we should have the mentality to be able to attract money from whatever source, we shouldn't close the possibility of winning.

While I wouldn't make this my first priority (especially if someone does not have a job and is in desperate needs of money, they should try to work their way up) but if you every once in a while try to play it's not bad and we can donate some of this free money to the Jos too.

I experimented in the past and it's not that impossible to win money. The more powerful you are the easier it is, obviously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back