Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coloring our hair

Missrainbow

Hi everyone) Hope you are doing well)
Is coloring our hair allowed?Is it not race mixing somehow?
I have been obsessed with this question recently🤔

No. Have whatever hair color you want.

If you were having some sort of fucked up surgery to look like another race, or getting melanin injections to look black, that's different.

Karnonnos said:
No. Have whatever hair color you want.

If you were having some sort of fucked up surgery to look like another race, or getting melanin injections to look black, that's different.

Thank you)

You can do this.

But you should know if you want to make it some color like blue, green, or pink. It is very common for people who have these color hair to be insane communist jews. I am not saying you are like this, but people who see you could likely assume that you are like this if you use any of these colors.

If you use a color that looks natural for you, there is nothing wrong with this and nobody will have any bad opinion about it.

Nothing wrong with that just keep in mind that dying your hair especially multiple times with an unnatural color will damage your hair. I regret it more than anything rn. It takes a long time to grow out your hair healthy again. Just keep that in mind if it's worth it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can do this.

But you should know if you want to make it some color like blue, green, or pink. It is very common for people who have these color hair to be insane communist jews. I am not saying you are like this, but people who see you could likely assume that you are like this if you use any of these colors.

If you use a color that looks natural for you, there is nothing wrong with this and nobody will have any bad opinion about it.

I dont like those colors))) They attract too much attention and people make fun of it🤣
I mean colors like light brown,black,blonde,red ......

Retrospect said:
Nothing wrong with that just keep in mind that dying your hair especially multiple times with an unnatural color will damage your hair. I regret it more than anything rn. It takes a long time to grow out your hair healthy again. Just keep that in mind if it's worth it.

Yes :cry: I hate to burn my hair :cry:

Missrainbow1 said:
Retrospect said:

Yea I tried getting it red/violet but that doesn't happen unless you bleach it which would be even worse. It's been almost a yr since I last dyed it and trust me will never dye my hair again it just takes way too long to grow out I'm tired of having two colors on my hair rn( my natural color along with the stupid orange color it fades to). Not worth it. But once it grows out will have it very healthy and natural again :)
Not trying to discourage you just keep in mind if healthy hair is important to you.

Retrospect said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Retrospect said:

Yea I tried getting it red/violet but that doesn't happen unless you bleach it which would be even worse. It's been almost a yr since I last dyed it and trust me will never dye my hair again it just takes way too long to grow out I'm tired of having two colors on my hair rn( my natural color along with the stupid orange color it fades to). Not worth it. But once it grows out will have it very healthy and natural again :)
Not trying to discourage you just keep in mind if healthy hair is important to you.
Thank you so much sister)
My parents havent let me cut my hair since I was 10😢The only thing I can do to my hair is to color it.😢
But I dont want to burn it anymore😼
Its good to know its not race mixing

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can do this.

This happens mostly in the US, if OP is not from there she should not worry.

Missrainbow1 said:
It has nothing to do with race mixing.
It is simply hair coloring.

It doesn't make sense to me, it's unnatural, and it's useless.

Ask yourself why you want to change the color of your hair, why don't you like yourself the way you are?

However you are free to do what you want, always consider every possible consequence.

Vira_ said:
Missrainbow1 said:
It has nothing to do with race mixing.
It is simply hair coloring.

It doesn't make sense to me, it's unnatural, and it's useless.

Ask yourself why you want to change the color of your hair, why don't you like yourself the way you are?

However you are free to do what you want, always consider every possible consequence.

Thank you)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back