Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

blasphemy compulsion

nissangtr32

blasphemy compulsion

I have blasphemy compulsion thoughts about gods of joy of satan
I have an obsession,

The gods of joy of satan are angry about this?

Do the gods of Joy of satn know what believers think?

I've asked this question 2 times, but i hope be the last time.

qpalzm122 said:

No, they are not mad about this, because your intentions are more than just whatever random thoughts fire off in your brain. However, you will learn in time to control these better. First step is void meditation, but a longer term solution involves using yin-based energies to better control your thoughts.

qpalzm122 said:
blasphemy compulsion

I have an obsession,

This happens.

Search for Hps Maxine's sermon on intrusive thoughts.

The cause for this might be feelings of unworthiness and that you do not belong here, so you try to push away the Gods, unwillingly.

mercury_wisdom said:
qpalzm122 said:
blasphemy compulsion

I have an obsession,

This happens.

I'm not a teenager, but in the sense of my "level" per say - I'm still an infant, and I too, deal with extreme intrusive thoughts and compulsions.

Do you happened to have a link to HP Maxine's sermons on instrusive thoughts?

GuangXia_666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
qpalzm122 said:
blasphemy compulsion

I have an obsession,

This happens.

I'm not a teenager, but in the sense of my "level" per say - I'm still an infant, and I too, deal with extreme intrusive thoughts and compulsions.

Do you happened to have a link to HP Maxine's sermons on instrusive thoughts?
Yes, I get you. Wanna tell you most of us had these types of attacks. Also, the am I a jew one is common too. I used to have very bad ones far back when I was new.

As for the link. I don't currently have it on me. You will find it pretty easily, though. Search on Satan's library for a sermon with the keywords "Intrusive thoughts" and you'll also find it in Hps Maxine's compiled year by year sermons I don't remember which years contains this sermon though.

mercury_wisdom said:
Yes, I get you. Wanna tell you most of us had these types of attacks. Also, the am I a jew one is common too. I used to have very bad ones far back when I was new.

As for the link. I don't currently have it on me. You will find it pretty easily, though. Search on Satan's library for a sermon with the keywords "Intrusive thoughts" and you'll also find it in Hps Maxine's compiled year by year sermons I don't remember which years contains this sermon though.

Thanks, I found them, they were named "Invasive" rather than "Intrusive" Thoughts, they're broken links sadly. But I'm sure there's plenty of info I can find, since JoS is rather large and this is an ever-growing forum.

Oh man as for the entire "Am I a Jew" BS, that too - also plays hand in hand, I get those mental attacks of "Am I a Jew" whenever I have a "bad experience", and get intrusive thoughts when writing articles (which is pretty rampant to-say-the-least), either as an attack from the enemy or Christian programming trying to bully me back into that religion via subconcious memories.

I am not stopping sharing my findings on Traditional Asian religion, that's for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back