Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anxiety...(?)

SSSSSL666

Since I have memory eh been someone very imperactive or rather, anxious, but in a way in which my thoughts consumed me, I know that, and I am aware that my anxiety is serious. I am using the translator because my English is not my strong suit and I know that maybe I would get a word wrong. anyway, I have not yet made my commitment to Satan initiation but I am sure that soon I will, I have the opportunity, I know, but I would have to do it carefully and in a planned way secretly from my family, really the only thing I have been looking for is peace in my being, I have never liked how it makes me feel anxiety attacks but recently, I do not know, but above all I feel that the way I have been suddenly I feel a warm way next to me, I really feel so grateful for how I was able to get to this forum, I feel like the best decision I could have made.

Since I started to enter the forum I always noticed everything with great interest, something inside me wanted to look for the light that was presented in front of me with our father God Satan, I would really like to continue and continue learning about the knowledge of our souls and the beautiful way of everything, despite all the current shit with Christianity / Judaism ... how it has transformed our world in the most horrendous way ...

What I appreciate most is that little by little they fence themselves seeing the truth about everything and how disgusting those so-called "religions" are.
¡¡¡SAVE SATAN!!!
¡¡¡Hail Satan!!!

I wish you good luck and strongness on your journey.

Do the dedication outside, because the paper leave a very big smoke it is very hard to ventilate out.

And by any chance if thats you on your profile picture, change as fast as you can for your safety!

AFODO said:
I wish you good luck and strongness on your journey.

Do the dedication outside, because the paper leave a very big smoke it is very hard to ventilate out.

And by any chance if thats you on your profile picture, change as fast as you can for your safety!

Thank you, I appreciate it.
and really... I know that it can be difficult in a certain way all this, but, I am totally willing as much as I can, maybe slowly but it is better than nothing. And regarding dedication... really thanks again, I will take it into account, I had planned to do the opposite since the place I thought I considered the safest, but it is very narrow ... oh, well, the one on my profile was not me, since I registered I was having problems with the profile picture haha , just a Visual Kei singer

You had a good idea!
Our gods are very beautifully and goodness.

See him

https://www.deviantart.com/bankrut/art/Enki-Ea-524523411#comments

You do not have to feel anxiety when it comes to Satan and the Gods, you will feel peace certainly more than anything. Try to calm your mind and do not let any false preconceived notions keep you.

I had the same problem, I stoped drinking so much caffeine and started void meditating more. :lol: :oops: :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back