Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question - Does Satan take Virginity as an offering?

wilted.r0sez

Hi guys! I am glad to have found a group of people who share my beliefs. However, I have looked and cannot find the answer to this question. Does He like having people give up their virginity as an offering? I do realize that it won't be very soon as I am only 15, but I'd like to do that for Satan.

I apologize if this isn't in the right place, I am new and learning

wilted.r0sez said:
Hi guys! I am glad to have found a group of people who share my beliefs. However, I have looked and cannot find the answer to this question. Does He like having people give up their virginity as an offering? I do realize that it won't be very soon as I am only 15, but I'd like to do that for Satan.

This is a personal concept and not an offering of sorts. It is like asking if Satan will accept your first time driving a car as an offering.

Instead, Satan wants you to be happy, healthy, strong, and self-sufficient, and he also wants you to join him on his personal efforts here on Earth. Have you dedicated yourself to him yet? JoS Clergy: Dedication Ritual to Satan

Although you are newer and should spend time on the basics, a better offering would be the rituals described here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=408002#p408002

Otherwise, focus on learning and meditating.
Read from: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
practice: HPHC: 40 Day Meditation Program
Shadowcat: Green SS Troopers' Guide
JoS Clergy: Satanic Witchcraft

@Blitz:

I think this person might be one of those people who believe we are a forums-only organization. They exist for example a while back I ran into a Taoist website that not only did not have a cover site, was forum only. And on top of that it did not pay-wall but join-wall the website. One or two sections were open the rest required forum joining.

So I think something we should do is try and incorporate SiG.org into being more prominent i.e. displayed somewhere such as the top header or something. Just try and have our Index linked somewhere albeit it's only gonna prevent some people from join -> post -> believe we are forums only.

Also the only other thing that bothers people is NS. And even then if the person is willing to learn then it's not a problem.

The SS part and the ignorance of "Zatanism ist rebursed chritanity" mentality is a driving force people get sick of the non-sense spouted by the flock of sheep. But the NS part can be a barrier to some albeit it does at least make them go "WTF! I need to study this why is this, why NS and Hitler."

Anyways have you ever considered informing HP.Cobra or whomever deals with the forums to provide SiG.org as displayed on the forums.

wilted.r0sez said:

What you decide to do with it is up to you, but it is not inherently valuable as an "offering". A valuable offering would be your time & talent, spiritual energy, spiritual warfare, activism, positive community involvement, money, and generally following the path by meditating and advancing.

Satan does not need offerings from us, he is self sufficient. But you can take the first step in showing your intentions, honor and commitment by doing the dedication ritual.

Sacrifices and virginity are allegorical concepts.

wilted.r0sez said:

No! Anyone telling you anything like this is a liar and seeks to exploit you. Stay away from them if someone told you this and these sources.

All of this is dangerous misinformation. Your sexuality is your personal choice. There are no "virginity offerings" to the Gods in anyway.

You can decide on your own, how will that go sexually. You do NOT have to do anything you do not want sexually for nobody. When YOU feel comfortable, and when you feel emotionally ready and safe enough to do any of this.

The Gods want people to be safe and healthy, and to do things on their accordance.

Remain safe and guard your body, your virginity, and your sexuality as you see fit. Do your earnest to find a decent partner and a good person in your life, to share these things with, and be really patient about it.

wilted.r0sez said:

You maybe need to unlearn whatever propaganda about Satan and Satanism you've been taught from enemy sources and instead read the main site and learn the truth.

Thank you all for your responses, I understand now that the person who has told me this is unreliable in that part, especially since I have learned they are of Jewish origin, which I am completely disgusted at.

Recently, I also did dedicate myself to Satan and I am trying my best to do what is right in His name. I am also learning other rituals and things and there is a lot I have not experienced. I will be looking through the site to find more things to learn. Thanks !!

wilted.r0sez said:
Thank you all for your responses, I understand now that the person who has told me this is unreliable in that part, especially since I have learned they are of Jewish origin, which I am completely disgusted at.

Recently, I also did dedicate myself to Satan and I am trying my best to do what is right in His name. I am also learning other rituals and things and there is a lot I have not experienced. I will be looking through the site to find more things to learn. Thanks !!

Be very careful with yourself. Stay very far away from jews. And if you are not black, it would be safest to also stay far away from black people.

wilted.r0sez said:

Welcome to the path.

Be very careful with who you associate with, on or offline. Groups who claim to be satanic are often corrupted at best or infiltrators and jews at worst. I have never seen or heard of one that wasn't. There is a reason why we are adamant about keeping communication in the open, here on the forum.

I'm sorry this is the funniest question I've heard someone ask :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But yea what the above people told you, no he doesn't need it.

Think of Odin The AllFather when thinking about Satan, this is a being beyond comprehension and immensely powerful and is the creator of the human-race, he really doesn't care what you choose to do with your sex life, that is your choice, he just wants you to be happy and healthy, and he stands for free will, so you can live life as you choose to see fit.(don't be a dumbass tho, use common sense obviously)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back