Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish classmate

Luna44

Today a bunch of my classmates and I were talking about religions and such and one of them said that her mother has jewish ancestry.
This girl is one of the classmates to whom I am closest and knowing that she's a jew left me beyond disgusted.
I'm scared for my spiritual hygiene because she always hugs and kisses me and overall likes physical touch.
When I first met her, I didn't like her because she was loud. As the time went by I just thought it was because of my introvert and shy attitude. I would have NEVER thought ,she was a jew. She even invited me over and I noticed that her house was full of left wing propaganda but I didn't think much about it. We would study together, I even helped her to get good grades.
I don't want to talk to her again but I can't cut her off because I see her everyday and she sits near me everyday. I feel dirty. I feel gross. What can I do?

Fawn said:

The moon is waning and will be in signs conducive for detaching yourself from a person. Use Ansuz, Uruz, or Thurisaz to cut the connections from her to you. You don't necessarily have to do this for 40 days, but as you do it, you should notice more distance between you guys, despite being in the same class. Perhaps you will find each other sitting farther away and talking less. This distance will grow as your working goes on.

I am also assuming the semester will end and she will not be found in every one of your classes, either. This would also work in your favor.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=436193 time=1681336145 user_id=21286]
Fawn said:

The moon is waning and will be in signs conducive for detaching yourself from a person. Use Ansuz, Uruz, or Thurisaz to cut the connections from her to you. You don't necessarily have to do this for 40 days, but as you do it, you should notice more distance between you guys, despite being in the same class. Perhaps you will find each other sitting farther away and talking less. This distance will grow as your working goes on.

I am also assuming the semester will end and she will not be found in every one of your classes, either. This would also work in your favor.
Which affirmations should I use? And yes, school is about to end so I won't have to see her again. Thank you

Vira_ said:
Fawn said:
Are you sure? Isn't this all discovered through a DNA test? Normally they are fakes.

No, she was talking about the history of her family and I don't know for a fact if what she tells is true but there are a few jewish traits in her which I never really paid attention to until now, for example her loud and cheap attitude, her "curly" hair, her lips and so on

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back