Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tarot cards

exnarongiiii

I'm freshly new to the tarot cards,and I was searching some information but couldn't find where to learn how to use cards. Any advices? Mostly right now I just ask yes/no questions to practise with my intuition. My deck is occult tarot idk if it's good for the beginner, but i quickly got attached to it. Thank you for your answers.

You can take a look at the Tarot Plain and Simple book recommended by High Priestess Maxine, I think it is suitable for beginners.

You have to be careful which deck you use, some of them may contain insults to Satan. You can take a look at the Witches Tarot, it is a highly recommended deck on the forums. The Robin Wood deck used in Tarot Plain and Simple is also very nice. I still think that if there is nothing wrong with the deck you are using now, you should stick with it if you think it suits you.

Hello,
Congrats on taking the first-step in beginning your journey in tarot. I have the Witches Tarot deck.
If you type "tarot" in the search function, it will yield some very helpful discussions.

Here is one such thread:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84038&p=432848&hilit=tarot+cards#p432848

To begin learning Tarot, this resource is most highly recommended:
Tarot plain and Simple by Anthony Louis.
You can find a free full edition in epub/mobi format online.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

HS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back