Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A working for the scorpio esbat?

Big Dipper

I see we are about to have a scorpio esbat on the 5th of may. I plan on doing something, but Im confused. It says "transformation, and the occult" what does it mean by "transformation" and what exactly could I do that's occult related?

My thought is maybe I could do a working on the astral senses, or pineal gland since it's scorpio and pluto rules scorpio. Or maybe add some plutonium energy to my 12th house to get some benefits like the psychic ability. (if I can even do that and I'd need to learn what runes I could use for that)

any thoughts? thx

Big Dipper said:
I see we are about to have a scorpio esbat on the 5th of may. I plan on doing something, but Im confused. It says "transformation, and the occult" what does it mean by "transformation" and what exactly could I do that's occult related?

My thought is maybe I could do a working on the astral senses, or pineal gland since it's scorpio and pluto rules scorpio. Or maybe add some plutonium energy to my 12th house to get some benefits like the psychic ability. (if I can even do that and I'd need to learn what runes I could use for that)

any thoughts? thx

Scorpi relates to Pluto, the number 13, and the Eihwaz rune. Remember that Pluto is the higher octave of Mars. By transformations, it means like you hold something and shape it to be better, namely energy or chakras. This "holding power" is where Pluto's obsessions can stem from, yet this is what gives focus.

Being a mixture of water and fire, it can sense and hold something, yet also apply force to it. This is different from Mars which is just raw fire and would rather smash something, to put it simply.

Pluto rules the 8th house, not 12th, but both are psychic in their own ways. The 12th relates to Neptune, which is very sensitive and mutable. Laguz can give these qualities. This energy is more sensitive and allows you to sense spiritual patterns in life, including divination and predictions. This is also why Pisces people can feel doomed at times, or interpret something as real when it may not be.

On Azazel's astrology, look at all the planets and see how they act either in the sign of Scorpio, or aspected to Pluto. Also look at your own chart and any relationship with Pluto. Check out Pluto in the houses as well, particularly Pluto in the 8th. This will all give further insight as to how it acts.

When I have worked with Eihwaz before, it felt like I had a more natural hold of energy itself, like a natural magician. When applied to my natal Mercury, it gave my thoughts more of a penetrating power. It felt easier to apply energy to the "web" of energies around us, and of the universe.

It regards to negative karma from this, there were times when I felt like my brain couldn't understand the act of meditation, as it if reset itself and I was learning it again.

I would recommend using Eihwaz and doing a general affirmation, such as "This energy has permanently improved my transformative abilities and capacities, in the best way for me." x8

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=435357 time=1681037376 user_id=21286]

I would recommend using Eihwaz and doing a general affirmation, such as "This energy has permanently improved my transformative abilities and capacities, in the best way for me." x8

I appreciate it, one thing though is I made a post titled "can we use squares for 12th benefits" (i forgot to add "house" after 12th) I had linked a post from you talking about sun square usage and some of the affirmations were:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
"Empowerment of specific houses - transmutation of one's affairs
"This energy of the Sun has permanently improved all the affairs of my _____ house, in the best way for me."

Empowerment of specific houses - adding solar energy to a specific house (see examples here)
"This energy of the Sun has permanently given me a solar expression within all the affairs of my _______ house, in the best way for me."

Creation of solar qualities with a specific goal (may add across multiple houses)
"This energy of the Sun has permanently created a solar drive and expression to ______, in the best way for me."
Examples include: career, hobby, meditations, Satanic career/warfare, organization membership, communications, finances
Again, look at the "Sun in Houses link" for ideas of how the Sun may manifest"
______________________________________________________________________________________
Those made me wonder if we could use a square to gain psychic benefits from the 12th house. I looked at the planet descriptions on people who have Sun in 12th house:

"Twelfth house
There is much psychic ability. These people need some time alone. They are usually shy, and can be lonely souls, as the Sun in the twelfth can indicate loneliness and estrangement from normal human contacts. There is an interest in the occult and in spirituality. They prefer behind the scenes activity. This placement like that if the Sun in the sixth is not favorable for the health. The health is often fragile and attention to diet, hygiene, and exercise is needed. Vitality can be low, especially if there are Sun/Saturn or Mars/Neptune aspects."

and a couple other planets, like moon and mercury, that would have psychic benefits being in the 12th. I didn't know if this was safe though.

And just to be sure that I'm understanding right, the affirmation you gave: ""This energy has permanently improved my transformative abilities and capacities, in the best way for me." x8", you're saying that would help my chakras with advancing them (and myself overall spiritually, to get to higher plans of consciousness), right? thank you

Big Dipper said:

Yes you can use this square for improving the 12th, but keep in mind what your goals are. The 12th house is ruled by Neptune, not the Sun, as it relates to your connection with the astral realm. Having Neptune here would give pronounced sensitivity, whereas the Sun here would be more along the lines of willpower within the astral realm.

So, it would be better to simply use Laguz if you want to increase your astral sensitivity, then use this Sun energy for improving the solar aspects of your soul, which is traditionally rules. The same goes for the other planets you ask about here.

-----------------

The affirmation I gave would increase your ability to manipulate energy and use it to transform reality. It would increase your skill at meditation itself, making you a better "magician". This is different from the 12th house, which is all about sensitivity. Pluto energy is a sensitive, but it also has a yang component, therefore it grabs and transforms things, rather than just observes.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=436911 time=1681696285 user_id=21286]
Big Dipper said:

Yes you can use this square for improving the 12th, but keep in mind what your goals are. The 12th house is ruled by Neptune, not the Sun, as it relates to your connection with the astral realm. Having Neptune here would give pronounced sensitivity, whereas the Sun here would be more along the lines of willpower within the astral realm.

So, it would be better to simply use Laguz if you want to increase your astral sensitivity, then use this Sun energy for improving the solar aspects of your soul, which is traditionally rules. The same goes for the other planets you ask about here.

-----------------

The affirmation I gave would increase your ability to manipulate energy and use it to transform reality. It would increase your skill at meditation itself, making you a better "magician". This is different from the 12th house, which is all about sensitivity. Pluto energy is a sensitive, but it also has a yang component, therefore it grabs and transforms things, rather than just observes.

I see. I'll use those runes for the scorpio esbat for at least a 40 day, or longer, working and save the sun for other stuff.
I thought we would be able to use specific planet's energies from the squares to gain psychic powers, but I was worried doing too much of that would make someone go crazy without enough grounding, but I had it confused.

I'm asking quite a bit of questions lately because I've made a to-do list of workings I should get done and finally advance.
Right now I just do :
Vishuddi on main 7 chakras (I mostly do twice a day)
Chakra spin
Aura cleaning (using raum 10x while looking towards the sun)
Aura of protection (while imagining my chakras and aura glowing brighter and expanding outward)
Void meditation
And Munka for bad karma 2 times a day (only 2 times i've only done 1 time a day, but the day after I do it 3 times)

Rituals

*repeat meditations above
3rd eye with Ansuz rune
And returning curses (which I was going to switch to your version where it was more on the offensive)

I need to invoke earth element, yoga, visualization and breathing exercises. Right now Im doing a sun square for negative karma, and will do a money working with fehu and sowilo on the 20th of april for at least 90 days, maybe longer.

I was also trying to learn what workings I could get done during esbats, I wish we had a list of workings for each respective esbat telling us how to fully use each one. I don't know if there is, but right now I'm still looking through posts on esbat workings.

I was also going to use Uruz and ansuz for karma detaching for the witches sabbats, but I like munka so far, plus I dont know the difference between the 2.

Lastly I'm trying to do trance training. I've been dying for years to get in one and be fluent at it. I think my routing is basically cleaning though, so I need to look into empowerment sometime soon. Thank you for the information as always :D

Big Dipper said:

There is nothing wrong with lots of cleaning, but empowerment should not be at zero. Chakra spinning counts as empowerment, as would yoga. Similarly, chanting vibrations on the chakras would also be useful, but add yoga first to your routine for this.

Yes, I like Munka as well and use it a lot. I cannot say with much experience which of these mantras are better, but Uruz is more martian in character and Ansuz is more mercurial. Uruz will smash through blockages, whereas Ansuz may find a way around, so it likely can give more creative solutions. Anyway, that is just my speculation.

As for workings and esbat, this should be based on your own needs. One method for this is to look at the esbat's sign, then correlate this with the associated planets, houses, and signs within your own chart. For example, if the Esbat is a Taurus moon, then ask yourself if your Venus, 2nd, or 7th houses could benefit? Look at what each of these items rules and analyze your own life in comparison.

There is nothing wrong with doing workings, but just make sure you are not skipping the basics of advancement. Certain exercises will be relevant to aspects of your soul which need work, so try to learn these and do them. For example, people with lots of air will want to work on mind control, visualizing, grounding, yin yoga, etc. With other people, these mental powers may be more natural, but they would need to work on their writing or analysis skills.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back