Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Combining Runes?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
I was planning on getting rid of some bad natal stars and was going to use uruz and ansuz. I didnt know if it was ok or not, or even meaningless to combine the two.

I would vibrate Uruz Ansuz x20 (i dont vibrate one at a time 20x just both at the same time if that means anything) for 90 days and state "The energy of Uruz and ansuz are getting rid of any bad karma from ___ aspecting my _____ now and forever." 9x

Big Dipper said:
I was planning on getting rid of some bad natal stars and was going to use uruz and ansuz. I didnt know if it was ok or not, or even meaningless to combine the two.

I would vibrate Uruz Ansuz x20 (i dont vibrate one at a time 20x just both at the same time if that means anything) for 90 days and state "The energy of Uruz and ansuz are getting rid of any bad karma from ___ aspecting my _____ now and forever." 9x

Why don't you just use one? They both pertain to freedom. I would say a working of 40 with just one of those Runes would be more effective than both at 20.

Another thing, totally up to you, but I would focus your affirmation on the problems you think your stars are causing, not the stars themselves. That way, in case you misinterpreted, it's okay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back