Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I Promise Before My Spiritual Satanic Brothers and Sisters

reznovpushka

To all our Gods and our lord, Satan Father. Let me explain what I promised.

My 2 year relationship ended because of my changed behavior and all the bad things I did. Lies, threats, psychological violence.. I am very ashamed to say these things, but I have no one to tell but you, my friends.

I didn't care for him from the beginning of our relationship until we entered the last period. He would get angry at me, shout, cry. I didn't care at all and just laughed. He knew from the beginning that I was like this and he agreed to be my girlfriend knowing that I was like that. She continued with the hope that she could change me.My girlfriend's whole life depended on my words. She approved and accepted whatever I said. She taught me that women can have total loyalty too. My girlfriend was acting like she was my slave. Sorry I used that word to explain better. There has been a big change in my behavior lately.
My girlfriend would cry, "You're not buying me a present." I started looking for gifts too. My girlfriend used to cry, "You don't say nice words to me." I started to say nice words to her.I said to myself, "I guess I'm changing now". (But I think that this change took place against my will. I'll tell you why in a moment.) I got into this mindset without realizing it. As I got into that mindset, he started to have my old behavior. Reckless, serious and carefree.

As she acted like this, I collapsed psychologically in a way I never thought of living. I couldn't bear for her to behave like this and for me to become like this. I psychologically abused her. I insulted, intimidated and even threatened. I've been farther from her than I've been in 2 years. She blocked me not only from WhatsApp but even Spotify. My girlfriend made herself a new boyfriend. She said every bad word and threat I said to her to his brother. You see, I was even blocked from the world for her.

But the thing is, I'm not afraid to say I'm in love with my ex-girlfriend, who gave me all the firsts she could give me. I am in love with her. After she left me, I went after her, asked for forgiveness and told her many times that it wouldn't happen again ..She didn't really care. She said she didn't trust me and rejected me. The more I was rejected, the more I went into a psychological breakdown. However, I was very sure of myself. If she had accepted me, bad things wouldn't have happened again.

She said to me: I made a ritual for you. Let what happened to me happen to you too. You will love me very much, but I will not care about you. You will feel what I feel. You hurt me so much. I cried a lot for you..

She confessed to me that she was performing rituals. I attributed my change of thought and action to this..

My ex-girlfriend is not a spiritual satanist. I officially became a spiritual satanist yesterday. At heart I accepted our Demon Father and our Gods, I always have a hope that our Gods and Father will help me.

I don't want to be an obsessive person. In the presence of my spiritual satanic friends, I swear to Satan and the Gods. If my ex-girlfriend wants to be with me, I will teach her the right way and I will never behave badly again. My lord, reconcile me with my ex-girlfriend. Get me out of this mental distress I'm in. I can live my love and pleasure to the fullest. I dedicate our relationship to you. My friends, I would like to invite our Gods and tell them myself. I'm really not in good shape at all.
I need to feel the love of our gods. I must feel their power. I need to know they're with me. Can you draw me a detailed roadmap?

Thanks..

Yours sincerely

reznovpushka said:
You are now a Spiritual Satanist and have other goals.

She is now only an obstacle that torments you and will prevent you from advancing spiritually.
Erase her completely from your soul and get on with your life.

If you want you can also apologize to her for past mistakes and really say goodbye to her, but this is not really necessary.

I know it is difficult, but this is the solution.

Be strong, sometimes in life you will have to give ruthless cuts, this will be just a small example.

My man, you have so many problems I can't even begin to start.

Although, this happens.
You'll need to move on. This relationship is dead and will only bring you sorrow.

If she was good for or if you were good for her. You wouldn't have parted ways.

You need to take this pain and start improving yourself. Start working on your problems, start studying, and start becoming a better person so you can feel actual fulfillment and love. Not this, psychological torture.

Now that you've found Satan, you can be free. It will just take a ton of work. Take a breath and start deciding who you want to be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back