Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm so confused, I think I'm transgender.

Nyan

Heya all, I hope your having lovely days,

I've been thinking about myself and I feel like I'd prefer living life as a woman, what I mean is I feel more "feminine" in my identity, I don't know what to think so I came here wondering what Spiritual Satanist (other than me) would think, cause I think I'm being biased for wanting to go through with transtitioning.

If I transitioned it would be difficult and since I'm an adult now it would be even harder, I wasn't able to transition at a younger age so then I though I could just get on with being a man but it's just not working for me, every time I look at how masculine I am it feels wrong. I'm worried that if I did transition I'd just end up ruining my body/any chance of being a man or woman, I'd just be half-and-half.

As I said I'm colouring transitioning in my mind as the right choice but obviously it doesn't seem like that....

So what do you all think?

Thanks In Advance.

You might want to start a working of this type first.
So that you can be sure of your convictions and the fact that there is no external influence, seen or unseen.

Greetings

There a demons who are both male and female and as such i believe you'd find a better answer going through this with them. As far as how you feel about yourself that will always change. In the end our aim is going beyond the chains that hold us now, but in the end you'll be choosing how you end up.

I'd suggest you approach this with a clear mind. Doing some void meditations before acting on anything.

Fully understand who you are so that what ever decisions you make afterwards you make with a certain mind and confident heart.

Best wishes

noobsatanist said:

I've been thinking about myself and I feel like I'd prefer living life as a woman, what I mean is I feel more "feminine" in my identity, I don't know what to think so I came here wondering what Spiritual Satanist (other than me) would think, cause I think I'm being biased for wanting to go through with transtitioning.

If I transitioned it would be difficult and since I'm an adult now it would be even harder, I wasn't able to transition at a younger age so then I though I could just get on with being a man but it's just not working for me, every time I look at how masculine I am it feels wrong. I'm worried that if I did transition I'd just end up ruining my body/any chance of being a man or woman, I'd just be half-and-half.

As I said I'm colouring transitioning in my mind as the right choice but obviously it doesn't seem like that....

Thanks In Advance.

Being or feeling "trans" the term "trans" in fact is a Jewish mental disease like Asperger's syndrome or any
"Autism" and such.

You need to understand that you have a certain astrological imbalance to the feminine parts of your soul and that is what makes you feel this way.

Working on the masculine parts of your soul such as the masculine chakras, and, when you will advance, with non-feminine elements such as the Earth, you will eventually overcome such obstacles.

It takes time and patience but it is worth it

Why must you "transition"? There are plenty of men who have feminine characteristics who have no issues with their identity.

Living as someone else in your head and detaching from reality on such a deep level, such as believing yourself to be the opposite gender, done for long enough will only set you up with mental illnesses such as personality disorders, dissociation and many others.

Can you explain your thought process and why exactly you feel the way you do? Such "transitions" are extremely taxing on the body and often there is no way to go back.

It isn't natural, it's something that's never been done in human history up until now, and it's not only because people lacked the technology.

There is no possible way for you to ever be a woman. Your soul is a man, your body is a man, and every piece of DNA in every cell in your body knows that you are a man. Your soul will always be a man's soul for eternity, and every body you will ever have will always be a man's body, because that is what you are. The body and the soul are the same thing, they are a higher and lower octave of the same identical energy, and there is no seperation or difference between them.

Please stop listening to brainwashing from kikes. Please stop listening to the kike as it is instructing you to kill yourself. The jews all want to kill you because you are human and they are not, and the only purpose of their unnatural failed version of a soul is to be the opposite of nature and the opposite of life in every possible way. To try to subvert and erase all universal law of truth, and to extinguish and erase all life. This is their only purpose. They are created by reptilians, and contain reptilian DNA, and they only are programmed tools for the purpose of extincting all humanity.

You have spent a lot of time listening to this jew and your only problem is believing it and allowing it to trick you. Stop doing that. The jew has no intention for you or anybody else to be living. And every word it speaks is a crime against nature, a crime against life, and an instruction for humanity to be erased. You have been believing the jew and thinking it has good ideas, and you have copied the idea for destroying yourself.

But ourselves and the gods are all wanting for you to live and wanting you to be as strong, healthy, and happy as you could possibly be. Because the human soul is aligned with the universal laws of nature and reality, and is aligned with the eternal process of growth, increasing life, and increasing strength. But you have to stop pretending to be something that you are not, and stop working against yourself. Stop trying to kill your body.

noobsatanist said:
...I'm worried that if I did transition I'd just end up ruining my body/any chance of being a man or woman, I'd just be half-and-half.

Others here gave great replies, I just wanted to add:

You would ruin your body. So many people who got the surgery regretted it, because it's all fake and unnatural. Post-trans people have the highest suicide rates even though they have such a strong community and support.

Your body is how it is for a reason, it is you. As you advance you will understand that and your will grow to accept and love yourself :)

Everyone who has replied to you speaks truly. As already asked, what makes you "feel" feminine? I think if you tell us we can alleviate your impulse. Another thing to be aware of, you don't have the ability to actually know what it feels like to be a women, as you are not. Do not mistake this femininity for womanhood.

You can show your traits all you want, love and have sex, but taking chemical hormones and going under the knife is a BAD idea...if you don't do it I think you'll be fine.

noobsatanist said:

Dysphoria is a condition that is present not just in what you experience, but also in people who want to have plastic surgery, or take steroids, or other physical modifications. The root cause is a lack of self-acceptance, as well as not finding healthy outlets for your self-expressions.

Give yourself time to develop your soul in a healthy way, where you feel comfortable as a man who can express his feminine side. This is certainly possible.

Remember that true happiness comes from within, and those who go through these external modifications still feel uncomfortable with themselves afterward $50,000 of surgery and hormones. Yet, as Satanists we can create self-love through the lower chakras/planets, and healthy degrees of femininity through the upper chakras/planets.

In other words, work on BOTH your Sun/Mars and Moon/Venus energies, rather than attempting destructive physical modifications which falsely mirror feminine energies.

I actually feel better after reading these comments, I feel like I'm finally getting the idea in my head that transitioning would be unhealthy for me to do. Like I am a man, I'm not a woman, and if I was to try change that I'd just weaken my perfect physical health. Thank you all so much. :D

HAIL SATAN!!!!

noobsatanist said:
I actually feel better after reading these comments, I feel like I'm finally getting the idea in my head that transitioning would be unhealthy for me to do. Like I am a man, I'm not a woman, and if I was to try change that I'd just weaken my perfect physical health. Thank you all so much. :D

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Good that you came to your senses.

I encourage you to do the workings presented by our members, the JoS website and also the working our Guardian, Blitzkrieg presented.

You are a man and you need to appreciate the aspects of being one.

Here is the Mars square working with every detail explained like when to do the working, repetitions etc.:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mars_Square.html

noobsatanist said:

Thanks In Advance.

I am a man. My energy is extremely feminine for a man, probably more than most transgenders. However, I do not feel like a woman at all. I feel like a man, and I feel good as a man. It has nothing to do with how feminine your energy is. What you are dealing with is programming from the enemy. "Man=bad". The reason for this programming is because men are the frontline in defense. Dissociation from your identity also brings insanity, which helps for tyranny to take over. My suggestion; do a working to deprogram from enemy programs. Look up list Lydia's list of magickal workings, there is a working there meant for deprogramming. RTRs will also help get rid of a lot of this negative programming.

No, you are not a "transgender"
You are the biological sex you were born into.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back