Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hey

Quietlysings

Is it possible to meet other Spiritual Satanist? Through Telepathy? I feel Like you guys are in my town. I dont want information Im not an Infiltrator. Im Talking about Safe Satanic Telepathic communications. O well Well see What Happens I geuss.

Are you new to Satanism? Keep meditating, studying and advancing. It's my opinion that one should be moderately powerful, and knowledgeable about a good portion of the subjects on the site before joining a real life group. That way they don't have to spoonfeed the newbie about every little thing. If you have trusted friends you can try recruiting them to SS. Probably better to nudge them in the right direction than being obvious about it(like sending them videos exposing the enemy and see how they respond). Some people work better alone, some are better in groups. If you have a strong desire to be in a coven, I'm sure the Gods will guide you when you are ready.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CovenGuidelines.html <- More info on Covens.

From the JoS:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Coven.html <-

New members must be chosen carefully, as it is not easy to establish the trust and unity required for a coven. Remember, allowing a person into your coven is much easier than getting them to leave if serious problems develop that cannot be reconciled. Be selective and above all, listen to the advice of the Demons. Everyone in the coven should be getting the same message. Covens cannot replace members easily like churches.

A coven is only as powerful as its weakest link. An inexperienced newbie to magick can unintentionally siphon off the power the group is trying to build simply because he/she has not developed the skill to sense and direct the energy raised by the group. New recruits should at least have the following knowledge and understanding of magickal practice:

Knowing how to direct and channel desire
Knowing how to direct and channel emotions
Have the necessary strength of will and self-confidence in workings
Have experience and competence at power meditation.
And most important...a powerful soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back