Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the third eye and my experience in opening it

nonamed666444555

So, I recently started opening my 3rd eye after 2 months of meditating on it. I felt an expansion of consciousness, THAUM was the cause of it, which I am certainly happy about. After directing the vibrations to the 3rd eye, instead of a headache, I felt a satisfying filling of energy to my whole brain. Also similar sensations described above caused a huge rush of dopamine, accordingly, I want to repeat it over and over again. I don't know exactly how many THAUM repetitions I did, but I asked Satan to send me an intuitive sign of when to stop. What exactly am I asking for, is this feeling normal? I know that every experience is different, but I'm used to always asking about this kind of thing.

It was all like a deep trance, concentrating and focusing on my own soul. I felt that lightness, the omnipresence of consciousness within my room and aura.

You produced a very good result. I'd be careful pumping too much mantras do count mantras you can even use your fingers like SuttraPuttran(Fire2U) said in the old ProPHP forums, Your fingers contain 3 divisions per finger 3 x 4 = 12.

On one hand you count with the 12 and on the other you keep the count up to 12. For example 12 x 12 = 144. 12 x 9 = 108.

For example one hand you keep track of the counting the other your keep count of the divisions. 12/24/36 Index, 48, 60, 72 Middle, 84/96/108 Ring, and 120/132/144 pinky. While the other hand keeps track of the 12 numbers. Of course you don't have to use 12 on everything. You can count lower or higher. For example 18 vibrations can be counter as one hand on the first two pads. While the other hand you count 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. Or 6 less than 24.

You experienced good results. Hopefully by moderating your mantras, affirming, and visualizing and practicing the 3rd eye you improve. For example you can do a lower rep range and program the energy which gives the edge.

Programming/Affirmation = the edge in spirituality to command the Gods or the energies of the Universal Cosmic to improve yourself. This is how we get away with lower repetitions you don't have to blow your brains out doing tens upon tens upon hundreds upon thousands of reps.

In fact in lower rep ranges you can over time produce hundreds if not thousands of rep. 108 x 40 = 4,320. After 40 days of 108 or some other number you'd make it into the thousands.

Be sure to remember your doing good also work on your other chakras don't just ignore your other parts of your soul. Again you can keep FCM/CCM at between 3-10 vibrations especially cause your pumping multiple centers you can program the energy after vibrations and then visualize for a period of time.

For example a good affirmation might be Thaum activates, opens, and empowers my third eye, continuously and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. x1-10 pick any number or pick a safe number like 8 or 9.

I believe also your Pineal gland might have gotten activated passively. By working on the Pineal gland is important. Gaum(Silver Mantra) = x3-10 vibrations program: Gaum activates and empowers my pineal gland, continuously and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. Remember don't add opening the pineal is not a chakra it needs to reactivate and be empowered risen to a higher level.

Your doing good. But don't ignore the rest of your soul.

P.S.: I love your Nazi Captain America political poster. It represents an excellent M.M.S.P.[Memetic Macro Strike Package]. Funny Captain America is like a dupe he is a barbarian kudgel towards enemies of America. When in fact Nazi Germany isn't the enemy but the very enemy is in America.

Excellent Macro display outlining multiple issues in the World not just America.

I'm surprised no one has done like the enemy take concepts of the people and turn them against their enemies. I'd like to see all the Justice League and all the heroes turned into Nat-Soc technologies to clamp down and clank the enemy.

Excellent, just FANTABULOUS display of memetic reversal technologies. Leaning on the enemy with their very own weapons against them.

Whoever designed that is a memetic genius.

Gear88 said:
You produced a very good result. I'd be careful pumping too much mantras do count mantras you can even use your fingers like SuttraPuttran(Fire2U) said in the old ProPHP forums, Your fingers contain 3 divisions per finger 3 x 4 = 12.

On one hand you count with the 12 and on the other you keep the count up to 12. For example 12 x 12 = 144. 12 x 9 = 108.

For example one hand you keep track of the counting the other your keep count of the divisions. 12/24/36 Index, 48, 60, 72 Middle, 84/96/108 Ring, and 120/132/144 pinky. While the other hand keeps track of the 12 numbers. Of course you don't have to use 12 on everything. You can count lower or higher. For example 18 vibrations can be counter as one hand on the first two pads. While the other hand you count 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. Or 6 less than 24.

You experienced good results. Hopefully by moderating your mantras, affirming, and visualizing and practicing the 3rd eye you improve. For example you can do a lower rep range and program the energy which gives the edge.

Programming/Affirmation = the edge in spirituality to command the Gods or the energies of the Universal Cosmic to improve yourself. This is how we get away with lower repetitions you don't have to blow your brains out doing tens upon tens upon hundreds upon thousands of reps.

In fact in lower rep ranges you can over time produce hundreds if not thousands of rep. 108 x 40 = 4,320. After 40 days of 108 or some other number you'd make it into the thousands.

Be sure to remember your doing good also work on your other chakras don't just ignore your other parts of your soul. Again you can keep FCM/CCM at between 3-10 vibrations especially cause your pumping multiple centers you can program the energy after vibrations and then visualize for a period of time.

For example a good affirmation might be Thaum activates, opens, and empowers my third eye, continuously and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. x1-10 pick any number or pick a safe number like 8 or 9.

I believe also your Pineal gland might have gotten activated passively. By working on the Pineal gland is important. Gaum(Silver Mantra) = x3-10 vibrations program: Gaum activates and empowers my pineal gland, continuously and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. Remember don't add opening the pineal is not a chakra it needs to reactivate and be empowered risen to a higher level.

Your doing good. But don't ignore the rest of your soul.

P.S.: I love your Nazi Captain America political poster. It represents an excellent M.M.S.P.[Memetic Macro Strike Package]. Funny Captain America is like a dupe he is a barbarian kudgel towards enemies of America. When in fact Nazi Germany isn't the enemy but the very enemy is in America.

Excellent Macro display outlining multiple issues in the World not just America.

I'm surprised no one has done like the enemy take concepts of the people and turn them against their enemies. I'd like to see all the Justice League and all the heroes turned into Nat-Soc technologies to clamp down and clank the enemy.

Excellent, just FANTABULOUS display of memetic reversal technologies. Leaning on the enemy with their very own weapons against them.

Whoever designed that is a memetic genius.

Thank you for the compliments on my image(I'm not the author, but I found it interesting to put this). Also, thank you very much for the extremely useful information. I feel immensely motivated when such new sensations come to me during meditations. It makes me very happy, as does the praise from my fellow SS members.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back