Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pride and lowering of ego

Amitanshu666

Why do the mainstream hinduism tell to lower pride and ego?
Were did this corruption come from?
Any links from the forums?

Same as all of modern Hinduism. It has been corrupted, all important things have been erased, and everything has been replaced by suicidal nonsense.

The focus is on starving people to death. Physically starving the body with all kinds of deficiencies from not eating a healthy diet. And starving the soul by also not giving the soul what it needs.

Turn a person into a slave, make the person weak, make the person be submissive. And say you are not allowed to be strong, you are not allowed to be successful, and you are not allowed to care about yourself.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64941

Slightning666 said:
Can someone explain to me the difference between being proud and being arrogant (as an SS)?

Reply:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pride represents a positive feeling of self respect, where your worth is also verified by things you do, there is a proper estimate of your abilities, and is a balanced state. This state can be productive and good for people, both one's self and others. Pride therefore can be something important to defend.

The factor of the degree of reality, actual reason one should be this way, and the sense of value of the self in comparison to others and so on, decides whether or not one is "Arrogant" or "Prideful". Pride is not a negative word, it's actually a positive emotional state, which is attained after actually developing themselves.

In a metaphysical way, pride represents a balanced solar chakra, that is neither superfluous or deficient.

Arrogance generally requires little to no development as is a trait of those who have a very low understanding in general. It's mostly based on the false pretext that one has major self worth without really doing anything at all for themselves and others. Oftentimes, the reasoning for this is poor, focused on one's self, or if attainments are present, the person can be in full denial.

Arrogance is being a mentally poor with an overestimated sense of self value. It's always also characterized with a destructive force towards one's self or others. Being nothing, and generally being an imbalanced cancer that pretends in fake confidence that they have some value or reason that they have to love themselves so much.

Arrogance on the maximum is love of the self without reasoning and very synonymous with vanity. Generally these traits tend to present themselves together rather than separate. It also comes as a result of being poor in mind and spirit, but even poorer of understanding reality. As a result of one's own ignorance, others will suffer, ignorance is expanded, a situation which always tends to manifest in damage in one's self and others, due to lack of any actual abilities.

The imbalanced state towards the downside is to be neither prideful or arrogant, but rather have zero sense of self worth, a state which can also do major damage to one's self and other people around someone. If there is zero sense of self worth, that is also a destructive state like arrogance.

In other words if you fall into the negatives i.e. shit begets shit. If your balanced and are boosting up reality your going to force multiply reality to be better for yourself and or others.

Force multiplication works both way. You force multiply negatives you beget negatives for example walking around punching people is gonna have some one punch you back. But if your friendly a simple idealistic hello or whatever might make some more reasonably open. Of course even that can be a hindrance as some just want to be left alone or might not like to be disturbed.

Again a middle ground. What is the middle ground approach. Same for everything exercising is good and healthy but every day without rest days or without splitting up the workload is gonna lead to negatives.

The Eternal Balance has applications to every aspect. Not too much, but not too little. Same for even our brains too much chemicals and it goes haywire, too little chemicals and you might experience a mental aberration.

Middle ground/Balance not always SOME times we need to go up or down. But keep it realistic.

Ex: You seem interested in Hinduism or at least speak from a Hindu perspective. The familial communal properties of Indian people is good. It's a Pride of your family and Pride of other families such as providing a dowry to a family who had a healthy baby or for example when the 70-80 year old people had a baby the community in India helped them a lot.

An example of group pride dynamics. Individually you could for example take pride in running 20 minutes without stopping or lifting a heavy weight. Or for example doing something with crypto or stocks and making a solid chunk of money.

There's a plethora of things to take pride in. For example you might be poor financially and make 200-300 a week but your rent is cheap and you got central air conditioning and you got a nice computer.

Sometimes taking small steps and re-evaluating your position can help bring pride to you in a healthy way. What should I be prideful in or what gives me pride or how do I apply pride.

Again for example you might be lower-class but posses healthy money habits. Maybe your paying for a home month per month or year over year and your financial habits mean you'll posses the home in the future and have no issues paying it off.

Again "What should I be prideful in?" Maybe you did aura cleaning and you felt a positive surge or did mindfulness/void and entered a trance or blanked out for 27 seconds.

Again re-evaluate what is your pride. The personal-individual and the group-at large pride.

Even animals on some level have pride to a mild degree in comparison to Humans capability to express itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back