Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

new to satanism! i need advice.

mychemicalromance

hello, my name is kaz! i just recently converted to satanism after hearing one of my close friends starting to research about it. i’ve been in the religion for about two months, but i don’t know much. i have offered satan and his demons some art i’ve created, but i don’t know if that’s enough. they have not responded yet, so do you guys have any ideas for offerings to give them?
another question; i’ve been hearing odd sounds recently. even when i am home alone, i hear footsteps and shuffling in the hallway. i want to know if that’s a demon trying to contact me or it’s just my mind playing tricks on me.
no pressure to answer. i can always research on my own time!!

mychemicalromance said:
i have offered satan and his demons some art i’ve created, but i don’t know if that’s enough. they have not responded yet, so do you guys have any ideas for offerings to give them?\

It's enough. Offering something to the Gods is done because you appreciate their help and want to thank them, not because you're trying to get them to contact you.

Receiving communication has all to do with you opening your astral senses and/or paying attention to coincidences and synchronicities if you are new and not astrally open, as you are likely to miss it if you expect something else. It has nothing to do with how many offerings you give.

mychemicalromance said:
i’ve been hearing odd sounds recently. even when i am home alone, i hear footsteps and shuffling in the hallway. i want to know if that’s a demon trying to contact me or it’s just my mind playing tricks on me.

No idea, you can find out by yourself. Just don't dismiss anything as your mind playing tricks, because you have to pay attention to even subtle things. Keep an open mind and find if anything more happens.

mychemicalromance said:
hello, my name is kaz! i just recently converted to satanism after hearing one of my close friends starting to research about it. i’ve been in the religion for about two months, but i don’t know much. i have offered satan and his demons some art i’ve created, but i don’t know if that’s enough. they have not responded yet, so do you guys have any ideas for offerings to give them?
another question; i’ve been hearing odd sounds recently. even when i am home alone, i hear footsteps and shuffling in the hallway. i want to know if that’s a demon trying to contact me or it’s just my mind playing tricks on me.

Meditate, and do opening of chakras, although 40 days as given on the 40 days manual might not be enough.

Do opening of the soul meditations as given in the power meditations section. Then all will become clear. Once all your chakras are open, going into trance/communication with demons will be no issue and all your questions will be answered.

If you are serious about this, do the dedication ritual as well for protection.

The Phantom Stranger said:
mychemicalromance said:

Meditate, and do opening of chakras, although 40 days as given on the 40 days manual might not be enough.

Do opening of the soul meditations as given in the power meditations section. Then all will become clear. Once all your chakras are open, going into trance/communication with demons will be no issue and all your questions will be answered.

If you are serious about this, do the dedication ritual as well for protection.

Everyone is different with different natal charts, and aspects, some have a really hard time going into a trance even after opening their soul, some charts may make it very difficult to relax. Like all meditations it should be looked at with patience, consistency, perseverance and dedication. once you research enough you'll start being able to piece your experiences together.

read everything, then dedicate, dabbling is disrespectful, all our information comes from the Demons and to dabble is not good.

Demons won't mess around with you like that, perhaps a spirit, when I was young I would think my mind was playing tricks on me when in reality it was because the place I was living at had the spirit of a deceased there. Can't really give you straight answer because to little information and you have to use your own intuition for those things.

once you dedicate focus on the foundations, aura of protection, cleaning, yoga, breathing exercises, feeling energy, and chakra work. read, read, and re read some more. studying and knowledge is right there with meditation. and of course participate in spiritual warfare daily, this will help with removing curses from your soul and save the world from enslavement.

first and foremost read everything and decide on your own if you are going to dedicate and start this path

mychemicalromance said:

Check out these links:

JoS Clergy: Dedication Ritual to Satan

HPHC: 40 Day Meditation Program

Shadowcat: Green SS Troopers' Guide

I really recommend to get as much information you can get about Satan/Enki there is much info but there are tons of lies too your mission is to get the truth i was searching for anwsers since 2016 now iam on a good level and feel close to satan and its a good feeling :) sorry for my bad english iam from Germany.

Get info about ENKI (he is Satan) its a Sumerian God.. there you will see he is NOT Evil!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back